UNLV vs. Vanderbilt: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - September 16
The UNLV Rebels (1-1) will look to upset the Vanderbilt Commodores (2-1) on Saturday, September 16, 2023 at Allegiant Stadium. The Commodores are listed as favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 4.5 points. The over/under in this outing is 57.5 points.
In this article, you will see odds and spreads for the Vanderbilt vs. UNLV matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
UNLV vs. Vanderbilt Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: CBS Sports Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Paradise, Nevada
- Venue: Allegiant Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
UNLV vs. Vanderbilt Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup at multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Vanderbilt Moneyline||UNLV Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Vanderbilt (-4.5)||57.5||-200||+165||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Vanderbilt (-4.5)||57.5||-200||+164||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 3 Odds
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Tennessee vs Florida
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- TCU vs Houston
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Army vs UTSA
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- Alabama vs South Florida
UNLV vs. Vanderbilt Betting Trends
- UNLV has won one game against the spread this season.
- The Rebels have won their only game this season when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Vanderbilt has compiled a 0-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Commodores have been favored by 4.5 points or more this season twice, and failed to cover both times.
UNLV 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the MWC||+1600||Bet $100 to win $1600|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.