UNLV vs. Vanderbilt: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 16
The UNLV Rebels (1-1) are 4.5-point underdogs heading into their matchup on Saturday, September 16, 2023 against the Vanderbilt Commodores (2-1). The point total is set at 57.5.
Vanderbilt is totaling 34 points per game offensively this year (52nd in the FBS), and is giving up 25.7 points per game (85th) on the defensive side of the ball. In terms of points scored UNLV ranks 95th in the FBS (25.5 points per game), and it is 73rd on the other side of the ball (24.5 points allowed per game).
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
UNLV vs. Vanderbilt Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Paradise, Nevada
- Venue: Allegiant Stadium
- TV Channel: CBS Sports Network
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on UNLV vs. Vanderbilt? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 3 MWC Betting Trends
UNLV Betting Records & Stats
UNLV Stats Leaders
- Last year Aidan Robbins scampered for 1,009 yards (84.1 yards per carry) and nine rushing touchdowns.
- Robbins was a contributor in the passing game too, catching 23 balls on 29 targets for 125 yards and one touchdown.
- Doug Brumfield hit the gridiron for 12 games last season, and racked up 1,898 passing yards, 10 touchdowns, five interceptions and a 64.3% completion percentage.
- When he wasn't airing it out, Brumfield rushed for 261 yards (21.8 yards per game) and six touchdowns.
- Ricky White was an integral part of the offense last year, amassing 51 receptions for 619 yards and four touchdowns.
- Kyle Willams got 65 targets last year and converted them into 36 catches (three per game) for 473 yards and four TDs.
- Austin Ajiake helped lead the defense with 76 tackles, seven TFL, four sacks, and two interceptions in 12 games.
- Adam Plant Jr. accumulated eight sacks to go along with eight TFL and 37 tackles in 12 games.
- Jeffae Williams helped on defense with two interceptions to go along with 35 tackles, three TFL, one sack, and two passes defended in 12 games.
- With two sacks to go along with three TFL and 31 tackles, Elijah Shelton made a big impact on D.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.