Nevada vs. Kansas: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 16
The Nevada Wolf Pack (0-2) will attempt to defy oddsmakers when they hit the field against the Kansas Jayhawks (2-0) on Saturday, September 16, 2023 as an overwhelming 28.5-point underdog. The game has a point total set at 58.5.
On offense, Kansas has been a top-25 unit, ranking 23rd-best in the FBS by compiling 41 points per game. The Jayhawks rank 55th on defense (20 points allowed per game). This season has been difficult for Nevada on both offense and defense, as it is posting just 10 points per game (seventh-worst) and ceding 49.5 points per game (sixth-worst).
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Nevada vs. Kansas Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- Location: Reno, Nevada
- Venue: Mackay Stadium
- TV Channel: CBS Sports Network
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Nevada vs. Kansas? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 3 MWC Betting Trends
Nevada Betting Records & Stats
Nevada Stats Leaders
- In 12 games last season, Toa Taua ran for 911 rushing yards and 11 touchdowns while averaging 4.2 yards per carry.
- In addition to the stats he generated in the ground attack, Taua had 41 receptions (on 51 targets) for 293 yards and one touchdown.
- Nate Cox hit the gridiron for 12 games last year, and tallied 1,464 passing yards, five touchdowns, five interceptions and a 53% completion percentage.
- As a runner, Cox scrambled for 272 yards (3.8 YPC) and three touchdowns.
- In 12 games last year, Brian Casteel converted 94 targets into 48 catches, 581 yards and four touchdowns.
- In 12 games last season, Devonte Lee collected 233 rushing yards (3.5 yards per carry) and five touchdowns.
- Bentlee Sanders was on the field for 12 games, compiling three TFL, 38 tackles, and five interceptions.
- Dom Peterson played in 12 games, collecting 15 tackles, six TFL, and five sacks.
- Tyson Williams posted one interception to go along with 32 tackles, five TFL, two sacks, and one pass defended in 12 games.
- Drue Watts amassed three sacks to go with six TFL, 31 tackles, and one interception in 12 games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.