Giants vs. Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 16
The Colorado Rockies (54-92) will aim to keep a three-game win streak going when they host the San Francisco Giants (75-72) at 2:10 PM ET on Saturday.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Giants will send Keaton Winn (1-2) to the mound, while Brent Suter (4-3) will take the ball for the Rockies.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Giants vs. Rockies Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet RM
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Coors Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Winn - SF (1-2, 3.55 ERA) vs Suter - COL (4-3, 3.59 ERA)
Explore More About This Game
|Giants Injury Report|
|Giants vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Giants vs Rockies Prediction|
|How to Watch Giants vs Rockies|
|Giants vs Rockies Odds|
Giants Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Keaton Winn
- Winn (1-2) will take to the mound for the Giants and make his fourth start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Monday, when he gave up three earned runs and allowed five hits in six innings against the Colorado Rockies.
- The 25-year-old has pitched to a 3.55 ERA this season with 6.8 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 1.6 walks per nine across seven games.
- Winn has two starts in a row of five innings or more.
Keaton Winn vs. Rockies
- The Rockies rank 15th in MLB with a .248 batting average this season. They have a team slugging percentage that ranks 20th in the league (.400) and 142 home runs.
- The Rockies have gone 5-for-22 with a double, a triple and three RBI in one game against the right-hander this season.
Rockies Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Brent Suter
- Suter will take the mound to start for the Rockies, his first this season.
- The 34-year-old left-hander has 51 appearances out of the bullpen this season.
- He has a 3.59 ERA and 6.9 strikeouts per nine innings while opponents are hitting .254 against him over his 51 games this season.
Brent Suter vs. Giants
- The Giants have MLB's 22nd-ranked scoring offense (632 total runs) and have racked up a .240 batting average as a team while hitting 160 home runs (19th in the league) this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.