Giants vs. Rockies: Odds, spread, over/under - September 16
Wilmer Flores and the San Francisco Giants (75-72) will visit Ryan McMahon and the Colorado Rockies (54-92) at Coors Field on Saturday, September 16, with a start time of 2:10 PM ET.
Bookmakers list the Giants as -165 favorites on the moneyline, while giving the underdog Rockies +140 moneyline odds. The game's over/under is set at 12 runs.
Giants vs. Rockies Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet RM
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Coors Field
- Probable Pitchers: Keaton Winn - SF (1-2, 3.55 ERA) vs Brent Suter - COL (4-3, 3.59 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Giants vs. Rockies Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available on several sportsbooks.
|Giants Moneyline||Rockies Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-225||+185||Giants (-2.5)||10.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
If you're looking to bet on the Giants and Rockies matchup but want some assistance with how to get started, here's a quick rundown. Betting the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Giants (-165) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they end up winning the game, you'd get $16.06 back in your pocket.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Wilmer Flores get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Giants Injury Report|
|Giants vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Giants vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|Giants vs Rockies Prediction|
|How to Watch Giants vs Rockies|
Giants vs. Rockies Betting Trends and Insights
- The Giants have won 39, or 53.4%, of the 73 games they've played as favorites this season.
- The Giants have a 15-12 record (winning 55.6% of their games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -165 or shorter.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that San Francisco has a 62.3% chance to win.
- The Giants were the moneyline favorite for seven of their last 10 games, and went 5-2 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 outings, San Francisco and its opponents combined to hit the over on the run total six times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Rockies have come away with 49 wins in the 130 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- The Rockies have a mark of 29-62 in contests where bookmakers favor them by +140 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Rockies have played as underdogs in 10 of their past 10 games and won four of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Colorado and its opponents have combined to hit the over four times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Giants Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+10000||15th||3rd|
|Win NL West||+3000||-||2nd|
Think the Giants can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for San Francisco and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.