Giants vs. Rockies: Odds, spread, over/under - September 16
Wilmer Flores and the San Francisco Giants (75-73) will visit Ryan McMahon and the Colorado Rockies (55-92) at Coors Field on Saturday, September 16, with a start time of 8:10 PM ET.
The Giants are favored in this one, at -165, while the underdog Rockies have +140 odds to upset. The matchup's total has been listed at 11.5 runs.
Giants vs. Rockies Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet RM
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Coors Field
- Probable Pitchers: Scott Alexander - SF (7-2, 4.53 ERA) vs Kyle Freeland - COL (6-14, 5.07 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Giants vs. Rockies Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed on several sportsbooks.
|Giants Moneyline||Rockies Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-165||+140||-||11.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
If you're wanting to bet on the Giants and Rockies game but want some assistance with how to get started, here's a quick rundown. Betting the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Giants (-165) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they wind up winning the game, you'd get $16.06 back in your pocket.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to play, such as player props (will LaMonte Wade Jr hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
Giants vs. Rockies Betting Trends and Insights
- The Giants have been favorites in 74 games this season and won 39 (52.7%) of those contests.
- The Giants have a record of 15-13 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -165 or shorter (53.6% winning percentage).
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 62.3% chance of a victory for San Francisco.
- The Giants went 5-3 over the eight games they were favored on the moneyline in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups (all 10 of them had set totals), San Francisco and its opponents combined to hit the over seven times.
- The Rockies have been victorious in 50, or 38.2%, of the 131 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- The Rockies have a mark of 29-62 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by +140 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Rockies have played as underdogs in 10 of their past 10 games and won five of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Colorado and its opponents are 5-5-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Giants Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+10000||15th||3rd|
|Win NL West||+3000||-||2nd|
Think the Giants can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for San Francisco and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.