Giants vs. Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 15
The San Francisco Giants (75-71) and Colorado Rockies (53-92) clash in the first of a four-game series on Friday at Coors Field, at 8:40 PM ET. The Giants are coming off a series victory over the Guardians, and the Rockies a series win over the Cubs.
The Giants will give the nod to Logan Webb (10-12) against the Rockies and Chase Anderson (0-5).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Giants vs. Rockies Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Friday, September 15, 2023
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet RM
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Coors Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Webb - SF (10-12, 3.54 ERA) vs Anderson - COL (0-5, 6.49 ERA)
Read More About This Game
|Giants Injury Report|
|Giants vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Giants vs Rockies Prediction|
|How to Watch Giants vs Rockies|
|Giants vs Rockies Odds|
Giants Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Logan Webb
- The Giants will send Webb (10-12) to the mound for his 31st start this season.
- The right-hander's last appearance was on Sunday, when he threw six scoreless innings against the Colorado Rockies while allowing three hits.
- The 26-year-old has pitched in 30 games this season with a 3.54 ERA and 8.3 strikeouts per nine innings with a batting average against of .248.
- If he completes six or more innings with three or fewer earned runs allowed, he'll earn his fourth consecutive quality start.
- Webb will look to finish five or more innings for the 10th start in a row.
- He has three appearances this season with zero earned runs allowed out of his 30 chances this season.
Logan Webb vs. Rockies
- The Rockies have scored 640 runs this season, which ranks 20th in MLB. They have 1217 hits, 18th in baseball, with 142 home runs (28th in the league).
- The right-hander has faced the Rockies three times this season, allowing them to go 18-for-74 with four doubles, a home run and four RBI in 20 1/3 innings.
Rockies Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Chase Anderson
- The Rockies will send Anderson (0-5) out for his 15th start of the season. He is 0-5 with a 6.49 ERA and 50 strikeouts over 68 2/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander last appeared on Sunday against the San Francisco Giants, when he tossed 3 1/3 innings, allowing six earned runs while giving up six hits.
- The 35-year-old has amassed an ERA of 6.49, with 6.6 strikeouts per nine innings in 16 games this season. Opposing hitters have a .297 batting average against him.
- Anderson is trying to record his third quality start of the year in this game.
- Anderson has pitched five or more innings in a game seven times this season heading into this outing.
- In four of his 16 total appearances this season he has not allowed an earned run.
Chase Anderson vs. Giants
- The opposing Giants offense has the 24th-ranked slugging percentage (.392) and ranks 19th in home runs hit (160) in all of MLB. They have a collective .241 batting average, and are 23rd in the league with 1183 total hits and 22nd in MLB action scoring 630 runs.
- In 8 2/3 innings over two appearances against the Giants this season, Anderson has a 9.35 ERA and a 1.731 WHIP while his opponents are batting .316.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.