Giants vs. Rockies: Odds, spread, over/under - September 15
In the series opener on Friday, September 15, Logan Webb will take the mound for the San Francisco Giants (75-71) as they square off against the Colorado Rockies (53-92), who will counter with Chase Anderson. The first pitch will be thrown at 8:40 PM ET at Coors Field.
Oddsmakers list the Giants as -225 favorites on the moneyline, while giving the underdog Rockies +185 moneyline odds to win. San Francisco is the favorite on the run line (-2.5 with +100 odds). The over/under is 10.5 runs for the contest.
Giants vs. Rockies Time and TV Channel
- Date: Friday, September 15, 2023
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet RM
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Coors Field
- Probable Pitchers: Webb - SF (10-12, 3.54 ERA) vs Anderson - COL (0-5, 6.49 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Giants vs. Rockies Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted on multiple sportsbooks.
|Giants Moneyline||Rockies Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-225||+185||Giants (-2.5)||10.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Looking to bet on the Giants versus Rockies game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Giants (-225) in this matchup, means that you think the Giants will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $14.44 back.
And that's not all. There are lots of other ways to bet, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will LaMonte Wade Jr get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many ways you can wager on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Giants Injury Report|
|Giants vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Giants vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|Giants vs Rockies Prediction|
|How to Watch Giants vs Rockies|
Giants vs. Rockies Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Giants have won 39 out of the 72 games, or 54.2%, in which they've been favored.
- In games they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -225 or shorter, the Giants have a record of 8-2 (80%).
- The implied probability of a win from San Francisco, based on the moneyline, is 69.2%.
- The Giants went 5-1 over the six games they were a moneyline favorite in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups (all had set totals), San Francisco combined with its opponents to hit the over on the total six times.
- The Rockies have been underdogs in 129 games this season and have come away with the win 48 times (37.2%) in those contests.
- This year, the Rockies have won two of 30 games when listed as at least +185 or worse on the moneyline.
- In 10 games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Rockies have a record of 3-7.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Colorado and its opponents have failed to hit the over five times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Giants Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+10000||15th||3rd|
|Win NL West||+3000||-||2nd|
Think the Giants can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for San Francisco and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.