Giants vs. Guardians Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 12
The Cleveland Guardians (68-77) bring a three-game losing streak into a home contest versus the San Francisco Giants (74-70), at 9:45 PM ET on Tuesday.
The probable starters are Sean Manaea (5-5) for the Giants and Cal Quantrill (2-6) for the Guardians.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Giants vs. Guardians Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Tuesday, September 12, 2023
- Time: 9:45 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Venue: Oracle Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Manaea - SF (5-5, 5.00 ERA) vs Quantrill - CLE (2-6, 5.70 ERA)
Explore More About This Game
|Giants Injury Report|
|Giants vs Guardians Betting Trends & Stats|
|Giants vs Guardians Player Props|
|How to Watch Giants vs Guardians|
|Giants vs Guardians Odds|
|Giants vs Guardians Prediction|
Giants Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Sean Manaea
- Manaea (5-5) will take to the mound for the Giants and make his seventh start of the season.
- The left-hander's last appearance came in relief on Wednesday when he threw three innings out of the bullpen against the Chicago Cubs, giving up two earned runs while allowing four hits.
- The 31-year-old has an ERA of 5.00, a 2.75 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.324 in 33 games this season.
- He has one quality starts in six chances this season.
- Manaea has three starts of five or more innings this season in six chances. He averages 2.8 innings per outing.
- He has 11 appearances with no earned runs allowed in 33 chances this season.
Guardians Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Cal Quantrill
- Quantrill (2-6 with a 5.70 ERA and 46 strikeouts in 79 2/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Guardians, his 16th of the season.
- In his last time out on Friday, the right-hander tossed six scoreless innings against the Los Angeles Angels while surrendering three hits.
- The 28-year-old has a 5.70 ERA and 5.2 strikeouts per nine innings during 15 games this season, while giving up a batting average of .278 to his opponents.
- Quantrill is trying to build upon a second-game quality start streak in this outing.
- Quantrill is trying for his third straight outing lasting five or more innings. He averages 5.3 innings per start.
- In three of his 15 total appearances this season he has not allowed an earned run.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.