Giants vs. Guardians: Odds, spread, over/under - September 12
Wilmer Flores and the San Francisco Giants (74-70) will take on Jose Ramirez and the Cleveland Guardians (68-77) at Oracle Park on Tuesday, September 12. First pitch is scheduled for 9:45 PM ET.
The Giants are favored in this one, at -185, while the underdog Guardians have +150 odds to play spoiler. The total for the game is set at 8.5 runs.
Giants vs. Guardians Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, September 12, 2023
- Time: 9:45 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Venue: Oracle Park
- Probable Pitchers: Sean Manaea - SF (5-5, 5.00 ERA) vs Cal Quantrill - CLE (2-6, 5.70 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Giants vs. Guardians Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available on individual sportsbooks.
|Giants Moneyline||Guardians Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-125||+105||-||8.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|BetMGM||-185||+150||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Wanting to wager on the Giants and Guardians matchup but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick rundown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Giants (-185), for instance -- will win. It's that easy! If the Giants win, and you bet $10, you'd get $15.41 back.
And that's not all. There are many other ways to bet, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will LaMonte Wade Jr hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many ways you can bet on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Giants Injury Report|
|Giants vs Guardians Betting Trends & Stats|
|Giants vs Guardians Player Props|
|Giants vs Guardians Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Giants vs Guardians|
|Giants vs Guardians Prediction|
Giants vs. Guardians Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Giants have been favored 70 times and won 38, or 54.3%, of those games.
- The Giants have a 10-4 record (winning 71.4% of their games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -185 or shorter.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that San Francisco has a 64.9% chance to win.
- The Giants played as the moneyline favorite in four of their last 10 games, and won every time.
- In its last 10 matchups (all had set totals), San Francisco combined with its opponents to hit the over on the run total six times.
- The Guardians have won in 29, or 42%, of the 69 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This season, the Guardians have come away with a win two times in five chances when named as an underdog of at least +150 or longer on the moneyline.
- In six games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Guardians have a record of 2-4.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Cleveland and its opponents are 5-5-0 in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Giants Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+10000||15th||3rd|
|Win NL West||+3000||-||2nd|
Think the Giants can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for San Francisco and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.