How to Watch the Giants vs. Guardians Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 12
The San Francisco Giants and Cleveland Guardians will play on Tuesday at Oracle Park, at 9:45 PM ET, with Wilmer Flores and Jose Ramirez -- two hot hitters -- expected to produce at the plate.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Giants vs. Guardians Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Tuesday, September 12, 2023
- Time: 9:45 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Venue: Oracle Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Discover More About This Game
|Giants Injury Report|
|Giants vs Guardians Betting Trends & Stats|
|Giants vs Guardians Player Props|
|Giants vs Guardians Pitching Matchup|
|Giants vs Guardians Odds|
|Giants vs Guardians Prediction|
Giants Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Giants average 1.1 home runs per game to rank 19th in MLB play with 158 total home runs.
- San Francisco is 24th in MLB, slugging .392.
- The Giants' .240 batting average ranks 23rd in the majors.
- San Francisco is the 21st-highest scoring team in MLB action, averaging 4.3 runs per game (623 total).
- The Giants are 21st in MLB with an on-base percentage of .315.
- The Giants strike out 9.3 times per game, the fourth-worst average in baseball.
- San Francisco's pitching staff is 17th in the majors with a collective 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- San Francisco has the 11th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (4.05).
- Giants pitchers combine for the No. 9 WHIP in baseball (1.253).
Giants Probable Starting Pitcher
- Sean Manaea gets the start for the Giants, his seventh of the season. He is 5-5 with a 5.00 ERA and 110 strikeouts through 93 2/3 innings pitched.
- His most recent time out came in relief on Wednesday when the left-hander threw three innings against the Chicago Cubs, surrendering two earned runs while giving up four hits.
- Manaea has one quality start under his belt this year.
- Manaea will try to pick up his fourth outing of five or more innings pitched this season. He's averaging 2.8 innings per appearance.
- He has had 11 appearances this season in which he held his opponents to zero earned runs.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Giants Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/6/2023||Cubs||L 8-2||Away||Alex Wood||Jordan Wicks|
|9/8/2023||Rockies||W 9-8||Home||Kyle Harrison||Ty Blach|
|9/9/2023||Rockies||W 9-1||Home||Logan Webb||Chase Anderson|
|9/10/2023||Rockies||W 6-3||Home||Keaton Winn||Peter Lambert|
|9/11/2023||Guardians||W 5-4||Home||Alex Cobb||Gavin Williams|
|9/12/2023||Guardians||-||Home||Sean Manaea||Cal Quantrill|
|9/13/2023||Guardians||-||Home||Kyle Harrison||Logan Allen|
|9/14/2023||Rockies||-||Away||Alex Cobb||Chase Anderson|
|9/15/2023||Rockies||-||Away||Logan Webb||Peter Lambert|
|9/16/2023||Rockies||-||Away||Alex Cobb||Kyle Freeland|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.