Giants vs. Guardians Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 12
Tuesday's contest at Oracle Park has the San Francisco Giants (74-70) matching up with the Cleveland Guardians (68-77) at 9:45 PM ET (on September 12). Our computer prediction projects a close 7-6 victory for the Giants, so it should be a tight matchup.
The Giants will look to Sean Manaea (5-5) against the Guardians and Cal Quantrill (2-6).
Giants vs. Guardians Game Info & Odds
- When: Tuesday, September 12, 2023 at 9:45 PM ET
- Where: Oracle Park in San Francisco, California
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Giants vs. Guardians Score Prediction
Our pick for this contest is Giants 7, Guardians 6.
Total Prediction for Giants vs. Guardians
- Total Prediction: Over 8.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
Giants Performance Insights
- In four games as the favorite over the last 10 matchups, the Giants have a perfect record of 4-0.
- In its last 10 games with a total, San Francisco and its opponents have failed to hit the over four times.
- Sportsbooks have not set a spread for any of the Giants' last 10 games.
- The Giants have entered the game as favorites 70 times this season and won 38, or 54.3%, of those games.
- San Francisco has a record of 10-4 in games when sportsbooks favor them by at least -185 on the moneyline.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Giants have a 64.9% chance to win.
- San Francisco has scored 623 runs (4.3 per game) this season, which ranks 21st in MLB.
- The Giants have a 4.05 team ERA that ranks 11th among all MLB pitching staffs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 6||@ Cubs||L 8-2||Alex Wood vs Jordan Wicks|
|September 8||Rockies||W 9-8||Kyle Harrison vs Ty Blach|
|September 9||Rockies||W 9-1||Logan Webb vs Chase Anderson|
|September 10||Rockies||W 6-3||Keaton Winn vs Peter Lambert|
|September 11||Guardians||W 5-4||Alex Cobb vs Gavin Williams|
|September 12||Guardians||-||Sean Manaea vs Cal Quantrill|
|September 13||Guardians||-||Kyle Harrison vs Logan Allen|
|September 14||@ Rockies||-||Alex Cobb vs Chase Anderson|
|September 15||@ Rockies||-||Logan Webb vs Peter Lambert|
|September 16||@ Rockies||-||Alex Cobb vs Kyle Freeland|
|September 17||@ Rockies||-||TBA vs Chris Flexen|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.