Giants vs. Cubs Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - June 9
Friday's game between the San Francisco Giants (32-30) and Chicago Cubs (26-36) matching up at Oracle Park has a projected final score of 5-4 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of the Giants, so expect a tight matchup. The game will start at 10:15 PM ET on June 9.
The probable pitchers are Anthony DeSclafani (4-5) for the Giants and Marcus Stroman (6-4) for the Cubs.
Giants vs. Cubs Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, June 9, 2023 at 10:15 PM ET
- Where: Oracle Park in San Francisco, California
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-BA
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Giants vs. Cubs Score Prediction
Our prediction for this matchup is Giants 5, Cubs 4.
Total Prediction for Giants vs. Cubs
- Total Prediction: Over 8 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
|Giants Injury Report|
|Giants vs Cubs Betting Trends & Stats|
|Giants vs Cubs Player Props|
|Giants vs Cubs Pitching Matchup|
|Giants vs Cubs Odds|
|How to Watch Giants vs Cubs|
Giants Performance Insights
- In nine games as the favorite over the last 10 matchups, the Giants have a record of 5-4.
- When it comes to hitting the over, San Francisco and its opponents are 5-5-0 in its last 10 games with a total.
- The Giants have won one of their last seven games against the spread.
- The Giants have entered the game as favorites 31 times this season and won 15, or 48.4%, of those games.
- San Francisco has entered 31 games this season favored by -115 or more and is 15-16 in those contests.
- The implied probability of a win from the Giants, based on the moneyline, is 53.5%.
- San Francisco has scored 287 runs (4.6 per game) this season, which ranks 13th in MLB.
- The Giants have a 4.10 team ERA that ranks 12th across all MLB pitching staffs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|June 3||Orioles||W 4-0||Alex Cobb vs Kyle Bradish|
|June 4||Orioles||L 8-3||Anthony DeSclafani vs Tyler Wells|
|June 6||@ Rockies||W 10-4||John Brebbia vs Dinelson Lamet|
|June 7||@ Rockies||W 5-4||Logan Webb vs Connor Seabold|
|June 8||@ Rockies||W 6-4||Alex Cobb vs Chase Anderson|
|June 9||Cubs||-||Anthony DeSclafani vs Marcus Stroman|
|June 10||Cubs||-||TBA vs Kyle Hendricks|
|June 11||Cubs||-||Alex Wood vs Hayden Wesneski|
|June 12||@ Cardinals||-||Logan Webb vs Matthew Liberatore|
|June 13||@ Cardinals||-||Alex Cobb vs Jack Flaherty|
|June 14||@ Cardinals||-||Anthony DeSclafani vs Jordan Montgomery|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.