Mike Yastrzemski Player Prop Bets: Giants vs. Rockies - June 6
On Tuesday, Mike Yastrzemski (.588 slugging percentage in past 10 games, including one home run) and the San Francisco Giants play the Colorado Rockies, whose starting pitcher will be Dinelson Lamet. First pitch is at 8:40 PM ET.
He had a one-hit performance in his previous game (1-for-3) against the Orioles.
Mike Yastrzemski Game Info & Props vs. the Rockies
- Game Day: Tuesday, June 6, 2023
- Game Time: 8:40 PM ET
- Stadium: Coors Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Rockies Starter: Dinelson Lamet
- TV Channel: SportsNet RM
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -222)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +360)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +135)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +100)
Looking to place a prop bet on Mike Yastrzemski? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Giants Injury Report|
|Giants vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Giants vs Rockies Player Props|
|Giants vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|Giants vs Rockies Prediction|
|How to Watch Giants vs Rockies|
|Giants vs Rockies Odds|
Mike Yastrzemski At The Plate
- Yastrzemski is batting .264 with 11 doubles, a triple, six home runs and 11 walks.
- In 69.2% of his games this season (27 of 39), Yastrzemski has picked up at least one hit, and in 10 of those games (25.6%) he recorded at least two.
- In 15.4% of his games this season, he has hit a home run, and 3.7% of his trips to the dish.
- In 28.2% of his games this season, Yastrzemski has picked up at least one RBI. In five of those games (12.8%) he recorded two or more RBI.
- He has scored in 21 games this year (53.8%), including four multi-run games (10.3%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Mike Yastrzemski Home/Away Batting Splits
|12 (63.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||15 (75.0%)|
|5 (26.3%)||Games w/2+ Hits||5 (25.0%)|
|8 (42.1%)||Games w/1+ Run||13 (65.0%)|
|1 (5.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||5 (25.0%)|
|4 (21.1%)||Games w/1+ RBI||7 (35.0%)|
Rockies Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Rockies has a collective 7.5 K/9, the worst in MLB.
- The Rockies' 5.11 team ERA ranks 29th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Rockies pitchers combine to surrender 79 total home runs at a clip of 1.3 per game (to rank 24th in the league).
- Lamet (1-2) pitches for the Rockies to make his second start this season.
- The righty last appeared on Thursday against the Arizona Diamondbacks, when he went three innings, allowing five earned runs while giving up seven hits.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.