Giants vs. Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers Today - June 6
The San Francisco Giants (29-30) and Colorado Rockies (26-35) clash in NL West play, on Tuesday at 8:40 PM ET.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Giants will send John Brebbia (2-0) to the mound, while Dinelson Lamet (1-2) will answer the bell for the Rockies.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Giants vs. Rockies Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Tuesday, June 6, 2023
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet RM
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Coors Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Brebbia - SF (2-0, 3.80 ERA) vs Lamet - COL (1-2, 13.83 ERA)
Read More About This Game
|Giants Injury Report|
|Giants vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Giants vs Rockies Player Props|
|Giants vs Rockies Prediction|
|How to Watch Giants vs Rockies|
|Giants vs Rockies Odds|
Giants Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: John Brebbia
- The Giants' Brebbia (2-0) will make his fifth start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Saturday against the Baltimore Orioles, throwing one scoreless inning of relief without allowing a hit.
- The 33-year-old has an ERA of 3.80, a 4.71 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.056 in 25 games this season.
Rockies Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Dinelson Lamet
- The Rockies will look to Lamet (1-2) to open the game and make his second start of the season.
- In his most recent appearance on Thursday, the right-hander threw three innings against the Arizona Diamondbacks, giving up five earned runs while surrendering seven hits.
- In 13 games this season, he has a 13.83 ERA and 11.2 strikeouts per nine innings while opponents are hitting .367 against him.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.