Giants vs. Rockies: Odds, spread, over/under - June 6
In the series opener on Tuesday, June 6, LaMonte Wade Jr and the San Francisco Giants (29-30) square off against Charlie Blackmon and the Colorado Rockies (26-35). The first pitch will be thrown at 8:40 PM ET at Coors Field.
The favored Giants have -155 moneyline odds to win against the underdog Rockies, who are listed at +125. An 11-run over/under is set in the matchup.
Giants vs. Rockies Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, June 6, 2023
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet RM
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Coors Field
- Probable Pitchers: John Brebbia - SF (2-0, 3.80 ERA) vs Dinelson Lamet - COL (1-2, 13.83 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Giants vs. Rockies Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted at individual sportsbooks.
|Giants Moneyline||Rockies Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-155||+135||-||11||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-155||+125||-||11||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-159||+135||-||11||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-135||+115||Giants (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
If you're looking to put money on the Giants and Rockies game but want some help getting started, here's a quick primer. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Giants (-155) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they end up winning, you'd get $16.45 back in your pocket.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will LaMonte Wade Jr hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings) and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Giants Injury Report|
|Giants vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Giants vs Rockies Player Props|
|Giants vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|Giants vs Rockies Prediction|
|How to Watch Giants vs Rockies|
Giants vs. Rockies Betting Trends and Insights
- The Giants have entered the game as favorites 28 times this season and won 12, or 42.9%, of those games.
- The Giants have gone 3-8 (winning only 27.3% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -155 or shorter.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 60.8% chance of a victory for San Francisco.
- The Giants went 3-4 across the seven games they were a moneyline favorite in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups, San Francisco and its opponents combined to hit the over on the run total five times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Rockies have been victorious in 23, or 45.1%, of the 51 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This season, the Rockies have come away with a win 12 times in 36 chances when named as an underdog of at least +125 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Rockies have played as underdogs in 10 of their past 10 games and won four of those contests.
- Colorado and its opponents have combined to hit the over four times in the last 10 games with a total.
Giants vs. Rockies Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Mike Yastrzemski||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+360)||0.5 (+135)|
|Mitch Haniger||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+375)||0.5 (+135)|
|LaMonte Wade Jr||1.5 (+195)||1.5 (+100)||0.5 (+425)||0.5 (+165)|
|J.D. Davis||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+400)||0.5 (+135)|
|Wilmer Flores||0.5 (-217)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+475)||0.5 (+135)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Giants Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+6600||17th||4th|
|Win NL West||+2200||-||4th|
Think the Giants can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for San Francisco and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.