Brandon Crawford Player Prop Bets: Giants vs. Rockies - June 6
On Tuesday, Brandon Crawford (.412 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 126 points above season-long percentage) and the San Francisco Giants play the Colorado Rockies, whose starting pitcher will be Dinelson Lamet. First pitch is at 8:40 PM ET.
He had a hitless showing in his last game (0-for-3) against the Orioles.
Brandon Crawford Game Info & Props vs. the Rockies
- Game Day: Tuesday, June 6, 2023
- Game Time: 8:40 PM ET
- Stadium: Coors Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Rockies Starter: Dinelson Lamet
- TV Channel: SportsNet RM
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -182)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +575)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +180)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +115)
Looking to place a prop bet on Brandon Crawford? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Giants Injury Report|
|Giants vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Giants vs Rockies Player Props|
|Giants vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|Giants vs Rockies Prediction|
|How to Watch Giants vs Rockies|
|Giants vs Rockies Odds|
Brandon Crawford At The Plate
- Crawford is hitting .190 with four doubles, four home runs and 14 walks.
- In 46.9% of his games this year (15 of 32), Crawford has picked up at least one hit, and in three of those games (9.4%) he recorded at least two.
- In 12.5% of his games this year, he has gone deep, and 3.4% of his trips to the plate.
- In 25.0% of his games this season, Crawford has had at least one RBI. He's picked up more than one in 9.4% and driven in three or more of his team's runs in two contests.
- He has scored in eight of 32 games (25.0%), including multiple runs twice.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Brandon Crawford Home/Away Batting Splits
|9 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||6 (42.9%)|
|2 (11.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||1 (7.1%)|
|5 (27.8%)||Games w/1+ Run||3 (21.4%)|
|2 (11.1%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (14.3%)|
|6 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||2 (14.3%)|
Rockies Pitching Rankings
- The Rockies pitching staff ranks last in MLB with a collective 7.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Rockies have the 29th-ranked team ERA across all league pitching staffs (5.11).
- The Rockies rank 24th in baseball in home runs surrendered (79 total, 1.3 per game).
- The Rockies are sending Lamet (1-2) out to make his second start of the season.
- In his most recent time out on Thursday, the righty tossed three innings against the Arizona Diamondbacks, allowing five earned runs while surrendering seven hits.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.