Mitch Haniger Player Prop Bets: Giants vs. Orioles - June 4
The San Francisco Giants, including Mitch Haniger (.326 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 58 points above season-long percentage), battle starting pitcher Tyler Wells and the Baltimore Orioles at Oracle Park, Sunday at 4:05 PM ET.
In his previous game he had a hitless showing (0-for-3) against the Orioles.
Mitch Haniger Game Info & Props vs. the Orioles
- Game Day: Sunday, June 4, 2023
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- Stadium: Oracle Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Orioles Starter: Tyler Wells
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -175)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +400)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +170)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +140)
Looking to place a prop bet on Mitch Haniger? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Giants Injury Report|
|Giants vs Orioles Betting Trends & Stats|
|Giants vs Orioles Pitching Matchup|
|Giants vs Orioles Player Props|
Mitch Haniger At The Plate
- Haniger is batting .233 with six doubles, four home runs and six walks.
- In 53.1% of his 32 games this season, Haniger has picked up at least one hit. He's also had eight multi-hit games.
- He has hit a home run in 12.5% of his games this year, and 3.1% of his trips to the dish.
- Haniger has driven in a run in 11 games this season (34.4%), including five games with more than one RBI (15.6%). He has also driven home three or more of his team's runs in two contests.
- He has scored at least once 11 times this season (34.4%), including five games with multiple runs (15.6%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Mitch Haniger Home/Away Batting Splits
|10 (52.6%)||Games w/1+ Hit||7 (53.8%)|
|5 (26.3%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (23.1%)|
|6 (31.6%)||Games w/1+ Run||5 (38.5%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||4 (30.8%)|
|6 (31.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (38.5%)|
Orioles Pitching Rankings
- The Orioles pitching staff ranks seventh in MLB with a collective 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Orioles' 4.21 team ERA ranks 15th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Orioles pitchers combine to rank 19th in baseball in home runs allowed (68 total, 1.2 per game).
- Wells (3-2) takes the mound for the Orioles in his 11th start of the season. He has a 3.29 ERA in 63 2/3 innings pitched, with 61 strikeouts.
- His most recent time out was on Monday against the Cleveland Guardians, when the righty tossed six innings, surrendering one earned run while allowing four hits.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB action this season, the 28-year-old's 3.29 ERA ranks 23rd, .825 WHIP ranks first, and 8.7 K/9 ranks 34th.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.