Giants vs. Orioles Probable Starting Pitchers Today - June 4
The Baltimore Orioles (36-22) visit the San Francisco Giants (29-29) at 4:05 PM ET on Sunday, with both teams hoping to win the series.
The probable starters are Tyler Wells (3-2) for the Orioles and Anthony DeSclafani (4-4) for the Giants.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Giants vs. Orioles Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Sunday, June 4, 2023
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Venue: Oracle Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Wells - BAL (3-2, 3.29 ERA) vs DeSclafani - SF (4-4, 3.48 ERA)
Explore More About This Game
|Giants Injury Report|
|Orioles vs Giants Betting Trends & Stats|
|Orioles vs Giants Player Props|
|How to Watch Orioles vs Giants|
|Orioles vs Giants Odds|
|Orioles vs Giants Prediction|
Giants Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Anthony DeSclafani
- DeSclafani gets the start for the Giants, his 12th of the season. He is 4-4 with a 3.48 ERA and 49 strikeouts in 67 1/3 innings pitched.
- His most recent time out came on Monday against the Pittsburgh Pirates, when the right-hander tossed seven innings, surrendering three earned runs while giving up eight hits.
- The 33-year-old has put up an ERA of 3.48, with 6.5 strikeouts per nine innings in 11 games this season. Opponents have a .241 batting average against him.
- DeSclafani has six quality starts under his belt this year.
- DeSclafani will try to pitch five or more innings for his 12th straight start. He's averaging 6.1 innings per outing.
Orioles Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Tyler Wells
- The Orioles will hand the ball to Wells (3-2) for his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander's last appearance was on Monday, when he threw six innings against the Cleveland Guardians, giving up one earned run while allowing four hits.
- The 28-year-old has an ERA of 3.29 and 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings, with a batting average against of .176 in 11 games this season.
- In 10 starts this season, he's earned a quality start in three of them.
- Wells has pitched five or more innings in 11 straight games and will look to extend that streak.
- The 28-year-old ranks 24th in ERA (3.29), first in WHIP (.825), and 34th in K/9 (8.7) among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.