Giants vs. Orioles: Odds, spread, over/under - June 4
In the series rubber match on Sunday, June 4, Anthony DeSclafani will take the mound for the San Francisco Giants (29-29) as they square off against the Baltimore Orioles (36-22), who will counter with Tyler Wells. The first pitch will be thrown at 4:05 PM ET at Oracle Park.
The Orioles have been listed as -110 moneyline underdogs for this matchup against the Giants (-110). Baltimore (-1.5) is the favorite on the run line. The over/under is 8.5 runs for the matchup.
Giants vs. Orioles Time and TV Channel
- Date: Sunday, June 4, 2023
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Venue: Oracle Park
- Probable Pitchers: DeSclafani - SF (4-4, 3.48 ERA) vs Wells - BAL (3-2, 3.29 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Giants vs. Orioles Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed at multiple sportsbooks.
|Giants Moneyline||Orioles Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-110||-110||Giants (-1.5)||8||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-110||-110||Orioles (-1.5)||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-111||-111||Orioles (-1.5)||8||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-115||-105||Giants (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Wanting to bet on the Giants and Orioles matchup but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick breakdown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Giants (-110), for example -- will win. It's that simple! If the Giants are victorious, and you bet $10, you'd get $19.09 back.
There are many other ways to bet, too. You can wager on player props (will LaMonte Wade Jr hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can wager, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Giants Injury Report|
|Giants vs Orioles Betting Trends & Stats|
|Giants vs Orioles Pitching Matchup|
|Giants vs Orioles Player Props|
|How to Watch Giants vs Orioles|
|Giants vs Orioles Prediction|
Giants vs. Orioles Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Giants have won 12 out of the 28 games, or 42.9%, in which they've been favored.
- When they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -110 or shorter, the Giants have a record of 15-17 (46.9%).
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 52.4% chance of a victory for San Francisco.
- The Giants played as the moneyline favorite for seven of their last 10 games, and finished 3-4 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 outings, San Francisco and its opponents combined to hit the over on the run total five times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Orioles have won in 15, or 55.6%, of the 27 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This season, the Orioles have come away with a win 15 times in 27 chances when named as an underdog of at least -110 or worse on the moneyline.
- In five games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Orioles have a record of 3-2.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Baltimore and its opponents have failed to hit the over six times.
Giants vs. Orioles Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Wilmer Flores||0.5 (-189)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+525)||0.5 (+170)|
|J.D. Davis||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+375)||0.5 (+170)|
|Austin Slater||0.5 (-128)||0.5 (-128)||0.5 (+825)||0.5 (+290)|
|Mike Yastrzemski||0.5 (-175)||0.5 (-175)||0.5 (+475)||0.5 (+185)|
|Mitch Haniger||0.5 (-175)||0.5 (-175)||0.5 (+400)||0.5 (+170)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Giants Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+5000||17th||3rd|
|Win NL West||+2000||-||4th|
Think the Giants can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for San Francisco and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.