NFL Futures: Las Vegas Raiders 2023 Win Total Over/Under Odds
The Las Vegas Raiders are -140 to hit the over on 6.5 wins in 2023. They won six games last season and missed the postseason.
Looking to place a futures bet on the Raiders' win total this season? Head to DraftKings and sign up with our link for a first-time depositor bonus!
Raiders: Win Total Odds & Over/Under
|Over/Under||Over Payout||Under Payout||Implied Probability (Over)|
Sign up now to bet on the Raiders' win total with DraftKings!
Las Vegas Betting Insights
- Las Vegas put together an 8-9-0 ATS record last year.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total eight times in Raiders games.
- Despite sporting a bottom-five defense that ranked fifth-worst in the (365.6 yards allowed per game) last season, Las Vegas played better on offense, ranking 12th in the by totaling 352.5 yards per game.
- Last year the Raiders were 4-4 at home, but they picked up only two road wins.
- Las Vegas won twice as the underdog (2-5) and went 4-6 as the favorite last season.
- The Raiders were 3-3 in the AFC West and 5-7 in the AFC overall.
Raiders Impact Players
- Jimmy Garoppolo racked up 2,437 passing yards (221.5 per game) with a 67.2% completion percentage last season, while throwing for 16 touchdowns with four interceptions.
- A year ago Josh Jacobs racked up 1,653 rushing yards (97.2 per game) and scored 12 touchdowns. He added 53 catches for 400 yards .
- Davante Adams reeled in 100 passes for 1,516 yards last season while scoring 14 touchdowns. He was targeted 180 times, and averaged 89.2 receiving yards.
- Maxx Crosby boasted an impressive stat line of 12.5 sacks, 22.0 TFL and 88 tackles last year.
- Amik Robertson intercepted two passes while adding 38 tackles, 2.0 TFL, one sack, and nine passes defended a season ago.
Watch the Raiders this season on Fubo!
Las Vegas 2023 Strength of Schedule
- The Raiders are playing the 10th-hardest schedule this season (based on their opponents' combined win total last year).
- In 2023, Las Vegas will face 10 teams that had winning records last season, including four that won 12 or more games, while facing four squads that racked up five or fewer wins a season ago.
- The Raiders will play eight teams who made the 2022 playoffs on their schedule in 2023, and have nine games scheduled against teams with negative playoff odds.
Raiders Postseason Odds
- Odds to Make the Playoffs: +380
- Odds to Win the AFC West: +900
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +10000
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.