NFL Futures: San Francisco 49ers 2023 Win Total Over/Under Odds
The San Francisco 49ers' over/under for 2023 is 12.5 wins, meaning a playoff berth is likely.
Looking to place a futures bet on the 49ers' win total this season? Head to DraftKings and sign up with our link for a first-time depositor bonus!
49ers: Win Total Odds & Over/Under
|Over/Under||Over Payout||Under Payout||Implied Probability (Over)|
Sign up now to bet on the 49ers' win total with DraftKings!
San Francisco Betting Insights
- San Francisco won 11 games against the spread last season, failing to cover six times.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total nine times in 49ers games.
- San Francisco was a tough matchup for opposing teams last season, as it ranked top-five in both total offense (fifth-best with 365.6 yards per game) and total defense (best with 300.6 yards allowed per game) this season.
- At home last year, the 49ers were 8-1. Away, they were 5-3.
- San Francisco won once as an underdog (1-1) a year ago, and went 12-3 as the favored team.
49ers Impact Players
- Last season Brock Purdy racked up 1,374 passing yards (152.7 per game) while going 114-for-170 (67.1%) and throwing for 13 touchdowns with four interceptions.
- A year ago Christian McCaffrey churned out 1,139 rushing yards (67.0 per game) and scored eight touchdowns. And he added 85 catches for 741 yards and five receiving TDs.
- Last year Brandon Aiyuk grabbed 78 passes for 1,015 yards (59.7 per game) and scored eight touchdowns.
- Nick Bosa put together a solid body of work a year ago, registering 18.5 sacks, 19.0 TFL and 51 tackles.
- Last season, Tashaun Gipson grabbed five interceptions and added 61 tackles, 1.0 TFL, 0.5 sacks, and eight passes defended.
Watch the 49ers this season on Fubo!
San Francisco 2023 Strength of Schedule
- According to their opponents' combined win total last year, the 49ers will be playing the 15th-ranked schedule in terms of toughness.
- In 2023, San Francisco will face 10 teams that had winning records last season, including four that won 12 or more games, while facing four squads that had five or fewer wins a season ago.
- The 49ers have 10 teams who made the postseason last year on their schedule in 2023, and will play five games against teams favored to make the playoffs this year.
49ers Postseason Odds
- Odds to Make the Playoffs: -1400
- Odds to Win the NFC West: -500
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +650
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.