Giants vs. Pirates: Odds, spread, over/under - May 29
Michael Conforto's San Francisco Giants (27-26) and Bryan Reynolds' Pittsburgh Pirates (26-26) will go head to head in the series opener on Monday, May 29 at Oracle Park. The game will begin at 5:05 PM ET.
The Pirates are +115 moneyline underdogs in this matchup against the Giants (-140). San Francisco is favored on the run line (-1.5 with +145 odds). The over/under is 8 runs for this game.
Giants vs. Pirates Time and TV Channel
- Date: Monday, May 29, 2023
- Time: 5:05 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-BA
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Venue: Oracle Park
- Probable Pitchers: Anthony DeSclafani - SF (3-4, 3.43 ERA) vs Rich Hill - PIT (4-4, 4.44 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Giants vs. Pirates Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup at several sportsbooks.
|Giants Moneyline||Pirates Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-135||+115||Giants (-1.5)||8||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-140||+115||Giants (-1.5)||8||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-135||+115||Giants (-1.5)||8||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-140||+120||Giants (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
If you're looking to wager on the Giants and Pirates game but want some assistance with how to get started, here's a quick primer. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Giants (-140) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they wind up winning, you'd get $17.14 back in your pocket.
And that's not all. There are lots of other ways to bet, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will LaMonte Wade Jr get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many different ways you can bet on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Giants Injury Report|
|Giants vs Pirates Betting Trends & Stats|
|Giants vs Pirates Player Props|
|Giants vs Pirates Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Giants vs Pirates|
|Giants vs Pirates Prediction|
Giants vs. Pirates Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Giants have been favored 23 times and won 10, or 43.5%, of those games.
- When they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -140 or shorter, the Giants have a record of 5-9 (35.7%).
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 58.3% chance of a victory for San Francisco.
- The Giants have a 3-2 record across the five games they were favored on the moneyline in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups (all had set totals), San Francisco combined with its opponents to hit the over on the total four times.
- The Pirates have come away with 17 wins in the 39 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This season, the Pirates have been victorious 11 times in 25 chances when named as an underdog of at least +115 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Pirates have played as underdogs in nine of their past 10 games and won four of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Pittsburgh and its opponents have failed to hit the over four times.
Giants vs. Pirates Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Wilmer Flores||0.5 (-227)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+450)||0.5 (+175)|
|Mitch Haniger||0.5 (-227)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+400)||0.5 (+165)|
|J.D. Davis||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+450)||0.5 (+190)|
|Brandon Crawford||0.5 (-149)||0.5 (-149)||0.5 (+800)||0.5 (+230)|
|Bryce Johnson||0.5 (-167)||0.5 (-167)||0.5 (+825)||0.5 (+250)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Giants, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Giants Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+5000||17th||3rd|
|Win NL West||+1600||-||4th|
Think the Giants can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for San Francisco and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.