Giants vs. Pirates Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 29
Monday's contest at Oracle Park has the San Francisco Giants (27-26) squaring off against the Pittsburgh Pirates (26-26) at 5:05 PM ET (on May 29). Our computer prediction projects a close 5-4 win for the Giants, so it should be a tight matchup.
The Giants will give the ball to Anthony DeSclafani (3-4, 3.43 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 4 on the season, and the Pirates will counter with Rich Hill (4-4, 4.44 ERA).
Giants vs. Pirates Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, May 29, 2023 at 5:05 PM ET
- Where: Oracle Park in San Francisco, California
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-BA
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Giants vs. Pirates Score Prediction
Our prediction for this game is Giants 5, Pirates 4.
Total Prediction for Giants vs. Pirates
- Total Prediction: Over 8 runs
Read More About This Game
|Giants Injury Report|
|Giants vs Pirates Betting Trends & Stats|
|Giants vs Pirates Player Props|
|Giants vs Pirates Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Giants vs Pirates|
|Giants vs Pirates Odds|
Giants Performance Insights
- The Giants have played as the favorite in five of their past 10 games and won three of those contests.
- In its last 10 games with a total, San Francisco and its opponents are 4-6-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Giants have three wins against the spread in their last five chances.
- The Giants have entered the game as favorites 23 times this season and won 10, or 43.5%, of those games.
- San Francisco has a record of 5-9, a 35.7% win rate, when favored by -140 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Giants have a 58.3% chance to win.
- San Francisco has scored the 18th-most runs in the majors this season with 238 (4.5 per game).
- The Giants have a 4.15 team ERA that ranks 14th among all MLB pitching staffs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 24||@ Twins||L 7-1||Anthony DeSclafani vs Joe Ryan|
|May 25||@ Brewers||W 5-0||Scott Alexander vs Julio Teheran|
|May 26||@ Brewers||W 15-1||Alex Wood vs Freddy Peralta|
|May 27||@ Brewers||W 3-1||Logan Webb vs Corbin Burnes|
|May 28||@ Brewers||L 7-5||Alex Cobb vs Colin Rea|
|May 29||Pirates||-||Anthony DeSclafani vs Rich Hill|
|May 30||Pirates||-||Logan Webb vs Johan Oviedo|
|May 31||Pirates||-||Alex Wood vs Mitch Keller|
|June 2||Orioles||-||Logan Webb vs Dean Kremer|
|June 3||Orioles||-||Alex Cobb vs Kyle Bradish|
|June 4||Orioles||-||Anthony DeSclafani vs Tyler Wells|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.