Giants vs. Brewers: Odds, spread, over/under - May 26
Christian Yelich will lead the charge for the Milwaukee Brewers (27-23) on Friday, May 26, when they take on Thairo Estrada and the San Francisco Giants (25-25) at American Family Field at 8:10 PM ET.
Bookmakers list the Brewers as -135 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog Giants +115 moneyline odds. Milwaukee (-1.5) is favored on the run line. The contest's over/under is listed at 8 runs.
Giants vs. Brewers Time and TV Channel
- Date: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV: BSWI
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Probable Pitchers: Freddy Peralta - MIL (5-3, 3.81 ERA) vs Alex Wood - SF (0-0, 4.05 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Giants vs. Brewers Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted on individual sportsbooks.
|Brewers Moneyline||Giants Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-145||+125||Brewers (-1.5)||8||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-140||+115||Brewers (-1.5)||8||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-149||+130||Brewers (-1.5)||8||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-135||+115||Brewers (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
If you're wanting to bet on the Giants and Brewers matchup but would like some help getting started, here's a quick breakdown. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Giants (+115) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they end up winning the game, you'd get $21.50 back in your pocket.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will LaMonte Wade Jr hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Giants Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Giants Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Giants Player Props|
|Brewers vs Giants Prediction|
Giants vs. Brewers Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Brewers have won 15 out of the 26 games, or 57.7%, in which they've been favored.
- The Brewers have gone 10-7 (winning 58.8% of their games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -135 or shorter.
- The oddsmakers' moneyline implies a 57.4% chance of a victory for Milwaukee.
- The Brewers were listed as the moneyline favorite by bookmakers only once over the last 10 games, and lost that matchup.
- In its last 10 matchups, Milwaukee and its opponents combined to hit the over four times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Giants have won in 12, or 50%, of the 24 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- The Giants have a mark of 6-8 in contests where bookmakers favor them by +115 or worse on the moneyline.
- In five games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Giants have a record of 4-1.
- When it comes to hitting the over, San Francisco and its opponents are 3-6-1 in the last 10 games with a total.
Giants vs. Brewers Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Mitch Haniger||0.5 (-133)||0.5 (-133)||0.5 (+475)||0.5 (+225)|
|LaMonte Wade Jr||0.5 (-149)||0.5 (-149)||0.5 (+500)||0.5 (+270)|
|Thairo Estrada||0.5 (-182)||0.5 (-182)||0.5 (+700)||0.5 (+280)|
|Brandon Crawford||0.5 (-118)||0.5 (-118)||0.5 (+650)||0.5 (+280)|
|J.D. Davis||0.5 (-161)||0.5 (-161)||0.5 (+400)||0.5 (+195)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Giants, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Giants Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+6600||18th||3rd|
|Win NL West||+2500||-||4th|
Think the Giants can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for San Francisco and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.