Giants vs. Brewers Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 26
Friday's game that pits the Milwaukee Brewers (27-23) versus the San Francisco Giants (25-25) at American Family Field has a good chance to be a close matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 5-4 in favor of the Brewers. Game time is at 8:10 PM ET on May 26.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Brewers will send Freddy Peralta (5-3) to the mound, while Alex Wood will answer the bell for the Giants.
Giants vs. Brewers Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, May 26, 2023 at 8:10 PM ET
- Where: American Family Field in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- How to Watch on TV: BSWI
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Giants vs. Brewers Score Prediction
Our pick for this contest is Brewers 5, Giants 4.
Total Prediction for Giants vs. Brewers
- Total Prediction: Over 8 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Discover More About This Game
|Giants Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Giants Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Giants Player Props|
|Brewers vs Giants Odds|
Giants Performance Insights
- The Giants have played as the underdog in five of their past 10 games and have gone 4-1 in those contests.
- In its previous 10 matchups with a total posted by sportsbooks, San Francisco and its opponents are 3-6-1 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Giants' ATS record is 1-1-0 over their last 10 games (bookmakers set spreads in two of those games).
- The Giants have been chosen as underdogs in 24 games this year and have walked away with the win 12 times (50%) in those games.
- San Francisco has a mark of 6-8 in contests where bookmakers favor it by +115 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Giants have an implied victory probability of 46.5% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- San Francisco scores the 18th-most runs in baseball (215 total, 4.3 per game).
- Giants pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.21 ERA this year, which ranks 15th in MLB.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 21||Marlins||W 7-5||Alex Wood vs Jesús Luzardo|
|May 22||@ Twins||W 4-1||John Brebbia vs Bailey Ober|
|May 23||@ Twins||W 4-3||Alex Cobb vs Sonny Gray|
|May 24||@ Twins||L 7-1||Anthony DeSclafani vs Joe Ryan|
|May 25||@ Brewers||W 5-0||Scott Alexander vs Julio Teheran|
|May 26||@ Brewers||-||Alex Wood vs Freddy Peralta|
|May 27||@ Brewers||-||Logan Webb vs Corbin Burnes|
|May 28||@ Brewers||-||Alex Cobb vs Colin Rea|
|May 29||Pirates||-||Anthony DeSclafani vs Rich Hill|
|May 30||Pirates||-||Logan Webb vs Johan Oviedo|
|May 31||Pirates||-||Alex Wood vs Mitch Keller|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.