William Karlsson Player Prop Bets: Golden Knights vs. Stars - Stanley Cup Semifinals Game 4
William Karlsson and the Vegas Golden Knights meet the Dallas Stars in Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals at American Airlines Center, on Thursday at 8:00 PM ET. There are prop bets for Karlsson available, and here are some stats to help you with your wagers.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle. Click here to sign up!
William Karlsson vs. Stars Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, May 25, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN, ESPN+, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +100)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +195)
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on player props with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Golden Knights vs Stars Game Info
|Golden Knights vs Stars Player Props|
|Golden Knights vs Stars Betting Trends & Stats|
|Golden Knights vs Stars Odds/Over/Under|
|How to Watch Golden Knights vs Stars|
|Golden Knights vs Stars Prediction|
Karlsson Season Stats Insights
- Karlsson's plus-minus this season, in 17:28 per game on the ice, is +14.
- In 14 of 82 games this year, Karlsson has scored a goal, but there are no multi-goal efforts on his ledger.
- In 41 of 82 games this season, Karlsson has registered a point, and 12 of those games included multiple points.
- In 32 of 82 games this year, Karlsson has registered an assist, and in seven of those matches recorded two or more.
- The implied probability that Karlsson hits the over on his points prop total is 50%, based on the odds.
- Karlsson has an implied probability of 33.9% of going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds.
Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Karlsson Stats vs. the Stars
- On the defensive side, the Stars are one of the stingiest squads in the league, conceding 215 goals in total (2.6 per game) which ranks third.
- The team's goal differential (+66) ranks fourth-best in the NHL.
|2022-2023 Season||Stat||vs. Dallas|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.