Mitch Haniger Player Prop Bets: Giants vs. Brewers - May 25
Published: May. 25, 2023 at 12:28 PM PDT
Mitch Haniger, carrying a .216 slugging percentage over his past 10 games, will be in action for the San Francisco Giants versus the Milwaukee Brewers May 25 at 7:40 PM ET.
He had a hitless showing in his most recent game (0-for-5) against the Twins.
Mitch Haniger Game Info & Props vs. the Brewers
- Game Day: Thursday, May 25, 2023
- Game Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Stadium: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- TV Channel: BSWI
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -161)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +425)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +190)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +150)
Looking to place a prop bet on Mitch Haniger? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Giants Injury Report|
|Giants vs Brewers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Giants vs Brewers Player Props|
|Giants vs Brewers Pitching Matchup|
|Giants vs Brewers Prediction|
|How to Watch Giants vs Brewers|
|Giants vs Brewers Odds|
Mitch Haniger At The Plate
- Haniger is hitting .200 with three doubles, two home runs and three walks.
- Haniger has gotten a hit in 12 of 23 games this season (52.2%), including five multi-hit games (21.7%).
- In 23 games played this season, he has gone deep in two of them.
- In eight games this year (34.8%), Haniger has picked up an RBI, including two games with multiple runs batted in.
- He has scored in 30.4% of his games this season, with more than one run scored in 13.0%.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Mitch Haniger Home/Away Batting Splits
|8 (57.1%)||Games w/1+ Hit||4 (44.4%)|
|4 (28.6%)||Games w/2+ Hits||1 (11.1%)|
|5 (35.7%)||Games w/1+ Run||2 (22.2%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (22.2%)|
|5 (35.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||3 (33.3%)|
Brewers Pitching Rankings
- The Brewers pitching staff is 26th in the league with a collective 7.9 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Brewers have the 13th-ranked team ERA among all league pitching staffs (4.01).
- The Brewers rank 25th in baseball in home runs allowed (66 total, 1.3 per game).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.