Mike Yastrzemski Player Prop Bets: Giants vs. Brewers - May 25
Published: May. 25, 2023 at 12:27 PM PDT
Mike Yastrzemski, who is batting .152 over his past 10 games, will be in action for the San Francisco Giants against the Milwaukee Brewers Thursday at 7:40 PM ET.
In his most recent appearance, he went 1-for-3 with a double against the Twins.
Mike Yastrzemski Game Info & Props vs. the Brewers
- Game Day: Thursday, May 25, 2023
- Game Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Stadium: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- TV Channel: BSWI
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -189)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +350)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +150)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +115)
Looking to place a prop bet on Mike Yastrzemski? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Giants Injury Report|
|Giants vs Brewers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Giants vs Brewers Player Props|
|Giants vs Brewers Pitching Matchup|
|Giants vs Brewers Prediction|
|How to Watch Giants vs Brewers|
|Giants vs Brewers Odds|
Mike Yastrzemski At The Plate
- Yastrzemski is hitting .252 with eight doubles, five home runs and nine walks.
- Yastrzemski has picked up a hit in 64.5% of his 31 games this year, with at least two hits in 29.0% of them.
- Looking at the 31 games he has played this season, he's hit a home run in five of them (16.1%), and in 3.9% of his trips to the dish.
- Yastrzemski has picked up an RBI in nine games this year (29.0%), with two or more RBI in five of them (16.1%).
- In 48.4% of his games this year, he has scored at least once. And he's had three games with multiple runs (9.7%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Mike Yastrzemski Home/Away Batting Splits
|9 (60.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||11 (68.8%)|
|5 (33.3%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (25.0%)|
|5 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||10 (62.5%)|
|1 (6.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||4 (25.0%)|
|3 (20.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (37.5%)|
Brewers Pitching Rankings
- The Brewers pitching staff is 26th in the league with a collective 7.9 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Brewers have the 13th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (4.01).
- Brewers pitchers combine to give up 66 total home runs at a rate of 1.3 per game (to rank 25th in baseball).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.