Mark Stone Player Prop Bets: Golden Knights vs. Stars - Stanley Cup Semifinals Game 4
Mark Stone will be in action when the Vegas Golden Knights and Dallas Stars play on Thursday at American Airlines Center in Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals, starting at 8:00 PM ET. Considering a wager on Stone in the Golden Knights-Stars matchup? Use our stats and information below.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle. Click here to sign up!
Mark Stone vs. Stars Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, May 25, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN, ESPN+, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -135)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +145)
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on player props with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Golden Knights vs Stars Game Info
|Golden Knights vs Stars Player Props|
|Golden Knights vs Stars Betting Trends & Stats|
|Golden Knights vs Stars Odds/Over/Under|
|How to Watch Golden Knights vs Stars|
|Golden Knights vs Stars Prediction|
Stone Season Stats Insights
- In 43 games this season, Stone has a plus-minus of +11, while averaging 19:22 on the ice per game.
- In 14 of 43 games this season, Stone has scored a goal, with three of those games resulting in multiple goals.
- Stone has a point in 26 of 43 games this year, with multiple points in 10 of them.
- Stone has had an assist in a game 18 times this year over 43 games played, with multiple assists in two games.
- The implied probability is 57.4% that Stone hits the over on his points over/under based on the odds.
- There is a 40.8% chance of Stone having more than 0.5 assists, based on the moneyline odds.
Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Stone Stats vs. the Stars
- The Stars have conceded 215 goals in total (2.6 per game), which ranks third in the NHL for fewest goals allowed.
- The team's +66 goal differential ranks fourth-best in the NHL.
|2022-2023 Season||Stat||vs. Dallas|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.