Jonathan Marchessault Player Prop Bets: Golden Knights vs. Stars - Stanley Cup Semifinals Game 4
Jonathan Marchessault will be in action when the Vegas Golden Knights and Dallas Stars meet in Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals, at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday, May 25, 2023. Fancy a wager on Marchessault in the Golden Knights-Stars matchup? Use our stats and information below.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle. Click here to sign up!
Jonathan Marchessault vs. Stars Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, May 25, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN, ESPN+, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -135)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +195)
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on player props with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Golden Knights vs Stars Game Info
|Golden Knights vs Stars Player Props|
|Golden Knights vs Stars Betting Trends & Stats|
|Golden Knights vs Stars Odds/Over/Under|
|How to Watch Golden Knights vs Stars|
|Golden Knights vs Stars Prediction|
Marchessault Season Stats Insights
- In 76 games this season, Marchessault has a plus-minus of +2, while averaging 17:08 on the ice per game.
- In 23 of 76 games this year, Marchessault has scored a goal, with five of those games resulting in multiple goals.
- Marchessault has a point in 43 games this season (out of 76), including multiple points 12 times.
- In 25 of 76 games this season, Marchessault has registered an assist, and in four of those matches recorded two or more.
- Marchessault has an implied probability of 57.4% to exceed his point total based on the odds.
- Given his moneyline odds, Marchessault has an implied probability of 33.9% of going over his assist prop bet.
Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Marchessault Stats vs. the Stars
- On defense, the Stars are one of the stingiest squads in the NHL, giving up 215 goals in total (2.6 per game) which ranks third.
- The team's goal differential (+66) ranks fourth-best in the NHL.
|2022-2023 Season||Stat||vs. Dallas|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.