Golden Knights vs. Stars: Betting Trends, Odds, Advanced Stats - Stanley Cup Semifinals Game 4
The Dallas Stars host the Vegas Golden Knights in Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals at American Airlines Center on Thursday, May 25, starting at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN, ESPN+, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS. The Golden Knights are ahead 3-0 in the series. The Golden Knights are underdogs (-110) in this decisive matchup against the Stars (-110).
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle. Click here to sign up!
Golden Knights vs. Stars Game Info
- When: Thursday, May 25, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN, ESPN+, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS
- Where: American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas
|Stars (-110)||Golden Knights (-110)||-|
Don't stay in the penalty box, sign up for DraftKings today
Golden Knights Betting Insights
- The Golden Knights have been listed as an underdog 33 times this season, and won 21, or 63.6%, of those games.
- Vegas is 24-13 this season when entering a game as an underdog by -110 or more on the moneyline.
- Bookmakers have implied, given the moneyline set for this matchup, that the Golden Knights have a 52.4% chance to win.
Golden Knights vs Stars Additional Info
|Stars vs Golden Knights Player Props|
|How to Watch Stars vs Golden Knights|
|Stars vs Golden Knights Odds/Over/Under|
|Stars vs Golden Knights Prediction|
Golden Knights vs. Stars Rankings
|Stars Total (Rank)||Golden Knights Total (Rank)|
|281 (7th)||Goals||267 (14th)|
|215 (3rd)||Goals Allowed||225 (11th)|
|64 (5th)||Power Play Goals||42 (25th)|
|40 (3rd)||Shorthanded Goals Allowed||44 (10th)|
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Golden Knights with DraftKings.
Golden Knights Advanced Stats
- Vegas and its opponents didn't combine to go over the total in any of the Golden Knights' last 10 games.
- The Golden Knights and their opponents have combined to score an average of goals over their last 10 games, identical to the over/under listed in this matchup.
- Over their past 10 games, the Golden Knights and their opponents are scoring 1.3 more goals per game than their season-long game scoring average, 8.7 goals.
- The Golden Knights have the league's 14th-ranked scoring offense (267 total goals, 3.3 per game).
- The Golden Knights have allowed 225 total goals (2.7 per game) to rank 11th.
- Their +42 goal differential is ninth-best in the league.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.