Alex Pietrangelo Player Prop Bets: Golden Knights vs. Stars - Stanley Cup Semifinals Game 4
Alex Pietrangelo will be in action Thursday when his Vegas Golden Knights meet the Dallas Stars in Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals at American Airlines Center. Prop bets for Pietrangelo in that upcoming Golden Knights-Stars game are available, so check out our stats to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle. Click here to sign up!
Alex Pietrangelo vs. Stars Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, May 25, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN, ESPN+, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +120)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +165)
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on player props with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Golden Knights vs Stars Game Info
|Golden Knights vs Stars Player Props|
|Golden Knights vs Stars Betting Trends & Stats|
|Golden Knights vs Stars Odds/Over/Under|
|How to Watch Golden Knights vs Stars|
|Golden Knights vs Stars Prediction|
Pietrangelo Season Stats Insights
- In 73 games this season, Pietrangelo has a plus-minus rating of +13, while averaging 23:58 on the ice per game.
- Pietrangelo has scored a goal in 10 of 73 games this year, netting multiple goals in one of them.
- In 35 of 73 games this year, Pietrangelo has recorded a point, and 13 of those games included multiple points.
- In 30 of 73 games this year, Pietrangelo has registered an assist, and in 10 of those matches recorded two or more.
- Pietrangelo has an implied probability of 45.5% to go over his point total based on the odds.
- The implied probability of Pietrangelo going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds, is 37.7%.
Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Pietrangelo Stats vs. the Stars
- On defense, the Stars are one of the stingiest squads in the NHL, giving up 215 goals in total (2.6 per game) which ranks third.
- The team has the NHL's fourth-best goal differential at +66.
|2022-2023 Season||Stat||vs. Dallas|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.