Aces vs. Sparks Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - May 25
The Los Angeles Sparks (1-0) go up against the Las Vegas Aces (1-0) at 10:00 PM ET on Thursday, May 25, 2023. The matchup airs on CBS Sports Network, SportsNet LA, and Silver State Sports & Entertainment Network.
Oddsmakers have not yet set a line for this tilt.
Rep your team with officially licensed Aces gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Aces vs. Sparks Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, May 25, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- Where: Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles, California
- TV: CBS Sports Network, SportsNet LA, and Silver State Sports & Entertainment Network
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on the Sparks or Aces with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use our link for the best new user offer, no promo code required!
Aces vs. Sparks Score Prediction
Prediction: Aces 90 Sparks 79
Spread & Total Prediction for Aces vs. Sparks
- Computer Predicted Spread: Las Vegas (-11.2)
- Computer Predicted Total: 169.3
Aces vs. Sparks Spread & Total Insights
- Las Vegas went 15-20-0 ATS last year.
- A total of 16 of Las Vegas' games last season went over the point total.
Watch live WNBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Aces Performance Insights
- The Aces gave up 84.1 points per game last year (ninth-ranked in WNBA), but they really played well offensively, posting 90.4 points per game (best).
- Although Las Vegas allowed 36.2 rebounds per game (third-worst in WNBA), it ranked third-best in the league by amassing 35.4 rebounds per contest.
- The Aces ranked best in the WNBA with 11.1 turnovers per game. Conversely, they ranked third-worst in the league with 12.6 forced turnovers per contest.
- In terms of three-point shooting, everything was clicking for the Aces, who sank 9.5 threes per game (second-best in WNBA) and shot 36.1% from downtown (best).
- The Aces struggled against threes last year, ranking worst in the WNBA in three-pointers allowed per game (9.1) and third-worst in three-point percentage allowed (35.6%).
- Las Vegas attempted 43.8 two-pointers per game last year, which accounted for 62.4% of the shots it took (and 70.5% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 26.4 treys per contest, which were 37.6% of its shots (and 29.5% of the team's buckets).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.