Giants vs. Twins Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 24
Michael Conforto carries a two-game homer streak into the San Francisco Giants' (24-24) game versus the Minnesota Twins (25-24) at 1:10 PM ET on Wednesday, at Target Field.
The Twins will give the ball to Joe Ryan (6-1, 2.25 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 7 on the season, and the Giants will counter with Anthony DeSclafani (3-3, 3.09 ERA).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Giants vs. Twins Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Time: 1:10 PM ET
- TV: BSN
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Venue: Target Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Ryan - MIN (6-1, 2.25 ERA) vs DeSclafani - SF (3-3, 3.09 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Discover More About This Game
|Giants Injury Report|
|Twins vs Giants Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs Giants Player Props|
|How to Watch Twins vs Giants|
|Twins vs Giants Odds|
|Twins vs Giants Prediction|
Giants Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Anthony DeSclafani
- DeSclafani gets the start for the Giants, his 10th of the season. He is 3-3 with a 3.09 ERA and 41 strikeouts over 55 1/3 innings pitched.
- The righty last appeared on Saturday against the Miami Marlins, when he went 5 1/3 innings, allowing two earned runs while giving up five hits.
- The 33-year-old has put together a 3.09 ERA and 6.7 strikeouts per nine innings in nine games this season, while allowing a batting average of .231 to his opponents.
- DeSclafani is trying to secure his sixth quality start of the season in this matchup.
- DeSclafani will look to continue a 10-game streak of going five or more innings (he's averaging 6.1 innings per outing).
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Twins Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Joe Ryan
- Ryan (6-1) will take the mound for the Twins, his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Saturday, when he gave up two earned runs and allowed seven hits in six innings against the Los Angeles Angels.
- The 26-year-old has pitched in nine games this season with a 2.25 ERA and 10.6 strikeouts per nine innings with a batting average against of .203.
- If he completes six or more innings with three or fewer earned runs allowed, he'll earn his eighth consecutive quality start.
- Ryan will look to finish five or more innings for the 10th start in a row.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this season, the 26-year-old ranks seventh in ERA (2.25), second in WHIP (.893), and 13th in K/9 (10.6).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.