Brandon Crawford Player Prop Bets: Giants vs. Twins - May 24
Published: May. 24, 2023 at 6:26 AM PDT
After going 1-for-4 in his most recent game, Brandon Crawford and the San Francisco Giants face the Minnesota Twins (who will start Joe Ryan) at 1:10 PM ET on Wednesday.
He had a one-hit performance in his most recent game (1-for-4) against the Twins.
Brandon Crawford Game Info & Props vs. the Twins
- Game Day: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Game Time: 1:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Target Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Twins Starter: Joe Ryan
- TV Channel: BSN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -154)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +600)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +250)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +180)
Looking to place a prop bet on Brandon Crawford? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Giants Injury Report|
|Giants vs Twins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Giants vs Twins Player Props|
|Giants vs Twins Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Giants vs Twins|
|Giants vs Twins Odds|
|Giants vs Twins Prediction|
Brandon Crawford At The Plate
- Crawford is hitting .165 with a double, four home runs and eight walks.
- This year, Crawford has totaled at least one hit in 12 of 26 games (46.2%), and had multiple hits twice.
- In 15.4% of his games this season, he has gone deep, and 4% of his trips to the dish.
- In seven games this year (26.9%), Crawford has picked up an RBI, and in three of those games (11.5%) he had more than one. He has also driven in three or more of his team's runs in two contests.
- He has scored at least one run five times this season (19.2%), including one multi-run game.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Brandon Crawford Home/Away Batting Splits
|8 (57.1%)||Games w/1+ Hit||4 (33.3%)|
|1 (7.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||1 (8.3%)|
|3 (21.4%)||Games w/1+ Run||2 (16.7%)|
|2 (14.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (16.7%)|
|5 (35.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||2 (16.7%)|
Twins Pitching Rankings
- The Twins pitching staff is first in the league with a collective 9.9 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Twins' 3.44 team ERA ranks second across all league pitching staffs.
- The Twins surrender the third-fewest home runs in baseball (45 total, 0.9 per game).
- The Twins will send Ryan (6-1) to the mound for his 10th start of the season. He is 6-1 with a 2.25 ERA and 66 strikeouts through 56 2/3 innings pitched.
- The righty last appeared on Saturday against the Los Angeles Angels, when he went six innings, allowing two earned runs while giving up seven hits.
- This season, the 26-year-old ranks seventh in ERA (2.25), second in WHIP (.893), and 13th in K/9 (10.6) among qualifying pitchers.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.