William Karlsson Player Prop Bets: Golden Knights vs. Stars - Stanley Cup Semifinals Game 3
William Karlsson will be on the ice Tuesday when his Vegas Golden Knights play the Dallas Stars in Game 3 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals at American Airlines Center. If you'd like to wager on Karlsson's prop bets, we've got lots of information to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle. Click here to sign up!
William Karlsson vs. Stars Game Info & Odds
- When: Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN, ESPN+, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +100)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +195)
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on player props with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Golden Knights vs Stars Game Info
|Golden Knights vs Stars Player Props|
|Golden Knights vs Stars Betting Trends & Stats|
|Golden Knights vs Stars Odds/Over/Under|
|How to Watch Golden Knights vs Stars|
|Golden Knights vs Stars Prediction|
Karlsson Season Stats Insights
- In 82 games this season, Karlsson has averaged 17:28 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus of +14.
- In 14 of 82 games this season, Karlsson has scored a goal, but there are no multi-goal efforts on his ledger.
- In 41 of 82 games this year, Karlsson has registered a point, and 12 of those games included multiple points.
- In 32 of 82 games this season, Karlsson has registered an assist, and in seven of those matches recorded two or more.
- The implied probability that Karlsson goes over his points over/under is 50%, based on the odds.
- Karlsson has an implied probability of 33.9% of going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds.
Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Karlsson Stats vs. the Stars
- On defense, the Stars have been one of the stingiest units in the league, giving up 215 goals in total (2.6 per game) which ranks third.
- The team's goal differential (+66) ranks fourth-best in the NHL.
|2022-2023 Season||Stat||vs. Dallas|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.