Golden Knights vs. Stars Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - Stanley Cup Semifinals Game 3
The Dallas Stars host the Vegas Golden Knights Tuesday for Game 3 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals, starting at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN, ESPN+, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS. The Golden Knights hold a 2-0 edge in the series. Bookmakers list the Golden Knights as underdogs in this matchup, listing them +130 moneyline odds against the Stars (-150).
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle. Click here to sign up!
Get ready for this Stanley Cup Semifinals matchup with a look at who we predict will win the game.
Golden Knights vs. Stars Predictions for Tuesday
Our projection model for this matchup calls for a final score of Stars 4, Golden Knights 2.
- Moneyline Pick: Stars (-150)
- Computer Predicted Total: 6.2
- Computer Predicted Spread: Stars (-1.3)
Check out the latest odds for this game and place your bets with DraftKings.
Golden Knights vs Stars Additional Info
|Stars vs Golden Knights Player Props|
|Stars vs Golden Knights Betting Trends & Stats|
|Stars vs Golden Knights Odds/Over/Under|
|How to Watch Stars vs Golden Knights|
Golden Knights Splits and Trends
- The Golden Knights have a record of 51-22-9 this season and are 16-9-25 in overtime matchups.
- In the 37 games Vegas has played that were decided by one goal, it racked up 53 points.
- In 13 games this season when the Golden Knights ended a game with just one goal, they earned a total of four points (1-10-2).
- Vegas has earned 13 points (4-10-5 record) this season when scoring exactly two goals .
- The Golden Knights have earned 114 points in their 61 games with three or more goals scored.
- Vegas has scored a single power-play goal in 28 games this season and has recorded 41 points from those matchups.
- When outshooting its opponent this season, Vegas is 33-7-5 (71 points).
- The Golden Knights' opponents have had more shots in 44 games. The Golden Knights finished 24-17-3 in those matchups (51 points).
|Stars Rank||Stars AVG||Golden Knights AVG||Golden Knights Rank|
|5th||25%||Power Play %||20.3%||18th|
|3rd||83.5%||Penalty Kill %||77.4%||19th|
Put your picks to the test and bet with DraftKings.
Golden Knights vs. Stars Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN, ESPN+, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Where: American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.