Jonathan Marchessault Player Prop Bets: Golden Knights vs. Stars - Stanley Cup Semifinals Game 3
Jonathan Marchessault will be in action Tuesday when his Vegas Golden Knights meet the Dallas Stars in Game 3 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals at American Airlines Center. There are prop bets for Marchessault available, and here are some stats to help you with your bets.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle. Click here to sign up!
Jonathan Marchessault vs. Stars Game Info & Odds
- When: Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN, ESPN+, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -130)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +195)
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on player props with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Golden Knights vs Stars Game Info
|Golden Knights vs Stars Player Props|
|Golden Knights vs Stars Betting Trends & Stats|
|Golden Knights vs Stars Odds/Over/Under|
|How to Watch Golden Knights vs Stars|
|Golden Knights vs Stars Prediction|
Marchessault Season Stats Insights
- In 76 games this season, Marchessault has a plus-minus rating of +2, while averaging 17:08 on the ice per game.
- In Marchessault's 76 games played this season he's scored in 23 of them, but has yet to post a multi-goal effort.
- Marchessault has a point in 43 games this year (out of 76), including multiple points 12 times.
- In 25 of 76 games this season, Marchessault has registered an assist, and in four of those matches recorded two or more.
- Marchessault has an implied probability of 56.5% to go over his point total based on the odds.
- There is an implied probability of 33.9% of Marchessault going over his assist prop bet, considering the moneyline odds.
Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Marchessault Stats vs. the Stars
- The Stars have conceded 215 goals in total (2.6 per game), which ranks third in the NHL for fewest goals allowed.
- The team's +66 goal differential ranks fourth-best in the NHL.
|2022-2023 Season||Stat||vs. Dallas|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.