The Miami Heat are 1.5-point favorites heading into a decisive Game 4 of the Eastern Conference Finals against the Boston Celtics at FTX Arena on Tuesday, starting at 8:30 PM ET on TNT. The Heat hold a 3-0 lead in the series. The over/under for the matchup is set at 216.5.
Heat vs. Celtics Odds & Info
- When: Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- Where: FTX Arena in Miami, Florida
- TV: TNT
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Heat Betting Records & Stats
- Miami and its opponents have scored more than 216.5 points in 47 of 82 games this season.
- The average point total in Miami's games this year is 219.3, 2.8 more than this matchup's over/under.
- So far this season, the Heat have compiled a 30-52-0 record against the spread.
- Miami has been the favorite in 56 games this season and won 35 (62.5%) of those contests.
- This season, Miami has won 33 of its 54 games, or 61.1%, when favored by at least -120 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 54.5% chance of a victory for the Heat.
Celtics Betting Records & Stats
- Boston has combined with its opponent to score more than 216.5 points in 62 of 82 games this season.
- Boston's average game total this season has been 229.4, 12.9 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- Boston is 45-37-0 against the spread this season.
- The Celtics have been chosen as underdogs in eight games this year and have walked away with the win four times (50%) in those games.
- Boston has a record of 3-4 when it is set as the underdog by +100 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Boston has a 50% chance of pulling out a win.
Heat vs Celtics Additional Info
Heat vs. Celtics Over/Under Stats (Regular Season)
||Games Over 216.5
||% of Games Over 216.5
||Combined Average PPG
||Average Opponent PPG
||Combined Average Opponent PPG
Additional Heat Insights & Trends
- The Heat are 8-2 against the spread and 8-2 overall over their last 10 games.
- The Heat have hit the over in seven of their last 10 outings.
- Miami has done a better job covering the spread when playing on the road (16-25-0) than it has at home (14-27-0).
- The Heat score only 1.9 fewer points per game (109.5) than the Celtics give up (111.4).
- Miami has a 17-17 record against the spread and a 26-8 record overall when putting up more than 111.4 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got a great offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this fantastic first-time player promotion.
Additional Celtics Insights & Trends
- Boston has a 4-6 record against the spread while going 4-6 overall in its last 10 contests.
- Seven of the Celtics' past 10 games have gone over the total.
- This season, Boston is 23-18-0 at home against the spread (.561 winning percentage). Away, it is 22-19-0 ATS (.537).
- The Celtics put up 8.1 more points per game (117.9) than the Heat allow (109.8).
- Boston has put together a 40-21 ATS record and a 49-12 overall record in games it scores more than 109.8 points.
Heat vs. Celtics Betting Splits
Heat and Celtics Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 1.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Heat vs. Celtics Point Insights
||Points Scored (PG)
||NBA Rank (PPG)
||ATS Record Scoring AVG+
||Overall Record Scoring AVG+
||Points Allowed (PG)
||NBA Rank (PAPG)
||ATS Record Allowing < AVG
||Overall Record Allowing < AVG
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.