Heat vs. Celtics Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - Eastern Conference Finals Game 4
Published: May. 23, 2023 at 11:55 AM PDT|Updated: May. 23, 2023 at 5:54 PM PDT
The Miami Heat are 1.5-point favorites heading into a decisive Game 4 of the Eastern Conference Finals against the Boston Celtics at FTX Arena on Tuesday, starting at 8:30 PM ET on TNT. The Heat have a 3-0 series lead.
Buy gear from your favorite teams and players NOW at Fanatics!
Heat vs. Celtics Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Time: 8:30 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: TNT
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Venue: FTX Arena
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Heat with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Heat vs. Celtics Score Prediction
- Prediction: Celtics 113 - Heat 111
Heat vs Celtics Additional Info
|Heat vs Celtics Player Props|
|Heat vs Celtics Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Heat vs Celtics|
|Heat vs Celtics Odds/Over/Under|
|Heat vs Celtics Players to Watch|
|Heat vs Celtics Injury Report|
Spread & Total Prediction for Heat vs. Celtics
- Pick ATS: Celtics (+ 1.5)
- Pick OU:
- The Celtics (44-35-3 ATS) have covered the spread 36.6% of the time, 17.1% more often than the Heat (30-48-4) this year.
- When the spread is set as 1.5 or more this season, Miami (17-35-4) covers a lower percentage of those games when it is the favorite (30.4%) than Boston (7-1) does as the underdog (87.5%).
- Miami and its opponents have gone over the point total 48.8% of the time this season (40 out of 82). That's less often than Boston and its opponents have (43 out of 82).
- As a moneyline favorite this year, the Heat are 36-22, while the Celtics are 4-4 as moneyline underdogs.
Watch live NBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Heat Performance Insights
- Although Miami is averaging just 109.5 points per game (worst in NBA), its defense has been giving them a nice lift, as it ranks second-best in the league by allowing 109.8 points per game.
- The Heat rank 25th in the NBA with 23.8 dimes per game.
- The Heat rank fourth-worst in the NBA with a 34.4% shooting percentage from beyond the arc. Meanwhile, they are sinking 12 threes per game (16th-ranked in league).
- This year, Miami has taken 59.2% two-pointers, accounting for 69.5% of the team's baskets. It has shot 40.8% threes (30.5% of the team's baskets).
Celtics Performance Insights
- Boston is the fourth-best team in the NBA in points scored (117.9 per game) and fourth-best in points allowed (111.4).
- With 26.7 assists per game, the Celtics are seventh in the league.
- Beyond the arc, the Celtics are second-best in the NBA in 3-pointers made per game (16). They are sixth in 3-point percentage at 37.6%.
- In 2022-23, Boston has attempted 48% percent of its shots from beyond the arc, and 52% percent from inside it. In terms of makes, 38% of Boston's buckets have been 3-pointers, and 62% have been 2-pointers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.