Golden Knights vs. Stars: Betting Trends, Odds, Advanced Stats - Stanley Cup Semifinals Game 3
The Vegas Golden Knights go on the road against the Dallas Stars in Game 3 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals on Tuesday, May 23, starting at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN, ESPN+, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS. The Golden Knights have a 2-0 lead in the series. The Stars are favored (-150) against the Golden Knights (+130).
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle. Click here to sign up!
Golden Knights vs. Stars Game Info
- When: Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN, ESPN+, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS
- Where: American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas
|Stars (-150)||Golden Knights (+130)||-|
Don't stay in the penalty box, sign up for DraftKings today
Golden Knights Betting Insights
- This season the Golden Knights have been an underdog 32 times, and won 20, or 62.5%, of those games.
- Vegas has a record of 8-7 in games when bookmakers have them as underdogs of at least +130 on the moneyline.
- The oddsmakers' moneyline implies a 43.5% chance of victory for the Golden Knights.
Golden Knights vs Stars Additional Info
|Stars vs Golden Knights Player Props|
|Stars vs Golden Knights Odds/Over/Under|
|How to Watch Stars vs Golden Knights|
|Stars vs Golden Knights Prediction|
Golden Knights vs. Stars Rankings
|Stars Total (Rank)||Golden Knights Total (Rank)|
|281 (7th)||Goals||267 (14th)|
|215 (3rd)||Goals Allowed||225 (11th)|
|64 (5th)||Power Play Goals||42 (25th)|
|40 (3rd)||Shorthanded Goals Allowed||44 (10th)|
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Golden Knights with DraftKings.
Golden Knights Advanced Stats
- The Golden Knights didn't hit the total in a single one of their most recent 10 games.
- The Golden Knights have averaged a total of combined goals in their last 10 games, identical to this game's over/under.
- During their past 10 games, Golden Knights' game goal totals average 8.7 goals, 1.2 goals higher per game than their season-long game scoring average.
- The Golden Knights' 267 total goals (3.3 per game) rank 14th in the league.
- The Golden Knights' 225 total goals allowed (2.7 per game) rank 11th in the NHL.
- They have a +42 goal differential, which is ninth-best in the league.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.