How to Watch the Giants vs. Twins Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 23
Published: May. 23, 2023 at 11:10 AM PDT|Updated: May. 23, 2023 at 4:18 PM PDT
Byron Buxton and the Minnesota Twins will try to find success against Alex Cobb when he takes the mound for the San Francisco Giants on Tuesday at 7:40 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Giants vs. Twins Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSN
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Venue: Target Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Explore More About This Game
|Giants Injury Report|
|Twins vs Giants Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs Giants Player Props|
|Twins vs Giants Pitching Matchup|
|Twins vs Giants Prediction|
|Twins vs Giants Odds|
Giants Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Giants rank sixth in Major League Baseball with 66 home runs.
- San Francisco is 13th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .410 this season.
- The Giants' .239 batting average ranks 20th in the league this season.
- San Francisco has scored 205 runs (4.4 per game) this season, which ranks 19th in MLB.
- The Giants have an OBP of .314 this season, which ranks 19th in MLB.
- The Giants are one of the least disciplined teams at the plate this season, ranking 27th with an average of 9.6 strikeouts per game.
- San Francisco has an 8.8 K/9 rate this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 13th in the majors.
- San Francisco has pitched to a 4.32 ERA this season, which ranks 16th in baseball.
- Giants pitchers have a 1.336 WHIP this season, 21st in the majors.
Giants Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Giants will hand the ball to Cobb (3-1) for his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander's last appearance was on Wednesday, when he threw 3 1/3 innings against the Philadelphia Phillies, giving up two earned runs while allowing five hits.
- He has four quality starts in nine chances this season.
- Cobb has made six starts of five or more innings in nine chances this season, and averages 5.7 frames when he pitches.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Giants Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/17/2023||Phillies||W 7-4||Home||Ross Stripling||Taijuan Walker|
|5/19/2023||Marlins||W 4-3||Home||Anthony DeSclafani||Sandy Alcantara|
|5/20/2023||Marlins||L 1-0||Home||Logan Webb||Braxton Garrett|
|5/21/2023||Marlins||W 7-5||Home||Alex Wood||Jesús Luzardo|
|5/22/2023||Twins||W 4-1||Away||John Brebbia||Bailey Ober|
|5/23/2023||Twins||-||Away||Alex Cobb||Sonny Gray|
|5/24/2023||Twins||-||Away||Anthony DeSclafani||Joe Ryan|
|5/26/2023||Brewers||-||Away||Alex Wood||Freddy Peralta|
|5/27/2023||Brewers||-||Away||Alex Cobb||Corbin Burnes|
|5/28/2023||Brewers||-||Away||Alex Cobb||Colin Rea|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.