Giants vs. Twins Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 23
Tuesday's game between the Minnesota Twins (25-23) and the San Francisco Giants (23-24) at Target Field is expected to be a tight matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 4-3, with the Twins securing the victory. First pitch is at 7:40 PM ET on May 23.
The Twins will give the ball to Sonny Gray (4-0, 1.64 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 5 on the season, and the Giants will turn to Alex Cobb (3-1, 1.94 ERA).
Giants vs. Twins Game Info & Odds
- When: Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 7:40 PM ET
- Where: Target Field in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- How to Watch on TV: BSN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Giants vs. Twins Score Prediction
Our pick for this matchup is Twins 4, Giants 3.
Total Prediction for Giants vs. Twins
- Total Prediction: Under 8 runs
Read More About This Game
|Giants Injury Report|
|Twins vs Giants Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs Giants Player Props|
|Twins vs Giants Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Twins vs Giants|
|Twins vs Giants Odds|
Giants Performance Insights
- In four games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Giants have posted a mark of 3-1.
- When it comes to the total, San Francisco and its opponents are 4-5-1 in its last 10 games.
- The Giants' previous 10 games have not had a spread set by sportsbooks.
- The Giants have been chosen as underdogs in 22 games this year and have walked away with the win 11 times (50%) in those games.
- San Francisco has a win-loss record of 2-5 when favored by +130 or worse by bookmakers this year.
- The Giants have an implied victory probability of 43.5% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- The offense for San Francisco is the No. 19 offense in MLB, scoring 4.4 runs per game (205 total runs).
- The Giants have the 16th-ranked ERA (4.32) in the majors this season.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 17||Phillies||W 7-4||Ross Stripling vs Taijuan Walker|
|May 19||Marlins||W 4-3||Anthony DeSclafani vs Sandy Alcantara|
|May 20||Marlins||L 1-0||Logan Webb vs Braxton Garrett|
|May 21||Marlins||W 7-5||Alex Wood vs Jesús Luzardo|
|May 22||@ Twins||W 4-1||John Brebbia vs Bailey Ober|
|May 23||@ Twins||-||Alex Cobb vs Sonny Gray|
|May 24||@ Twins||-||Anthony DeSclafani vs Joe Ryan|
|May 25||@ Brewers||-||Logan Webb vs TBA|
|May 26||@ Brewers||-||Alex Wood vs Freddy Peralta|
|May 27||@ Brewers||-||Alex Cobb vs Corbin Burnes|
|May 28||@ Brewers||-||Alex Cobb vs Colin Rea|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.