Chandler Stephenson Player Prop Bets: Golden Knights vs. Stars - Stanley Cup Semifinals Game 3
Chandler Stephenson will be on the ice Tuesday when his Vegas Golden Knights face the Dallas Stars in Game 3 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals at American Airlines Center. If you're considering a bet on Stephenson against the Stars, we have lots of info to help.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle. Click here to sign up!
Chandler Stephenson vs. Stars Game Info & Odds
- When: Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN, ESPN+, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -120)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +155)
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on player props with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Golden Knights vs Stars Game Info
|Golden Knights vs Stars Player Props|
|Golden Knights vs Stars Betting Trends & Stats|
|Golden Knights vs Stars Odds/Over/Under|
|How to Watch Golden Knights vs Stars|
|Golden Knights vs Stars Prediction|
Stephenson Season Stats Insights
- In 81 games this season, Stephenson has averaged 19:00 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus rating of +12.
- Stephenson has a goal in 16 games this year through 81 games played, but has not had multiple goals in any of those games.
- In 47 of 81 games this year, Stephenson has registered a point, and 10 of those games included multiple points.
- Stephenson has an assist in 37 of 81 games played this season, including multiple assists eight times.
- The implied probability is 54.5% that Stephenson hits the over on his points over/under based on the odds.
- Stephenson has an implied probability of 39.2% of going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds.
Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Stephenson Stats vs. the Stars
- On the defensive side, the Stars are one of the stingiest units in the league, conceding 215 goals in total (2.6 per game) which ranks third.
- The team has the NHL's fourth-best goal differential at +66.
|2022-2023 Season||Stat||vs. Dallas|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.