Brandon Crawford Player Prop Bets: Giants vs. Twins - May 23
Published: May. 23, 2023 at 10:24 AM PDT
The San Francisco Giants, including Brandon Crawford (hitting .176 in his past 10 games, with a home run, a walk and three RBI), battle starting pitcher Sonny Gray and the Minnesota Twins at Target Field, Tuesday at 7:40 PM ET.
In his last game he had a one-hit showing (1-for-4) against the Twins.
Brandon Crawford Game Info & Props vs. the Twins
- Game Day: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Game Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Stadium: Target Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Twins Starter: Sonny Gray
- TV Channel: BSN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -149)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +750)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +240)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +180)
Looking to place a prop bet on Brandon Crawford? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Giants Injury Report|
|Giants vs Twins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Giants vs Twins Player Props|
|Giants vs Twins Pitching Matchup|
Brandon Crawford At The Plate
- Crawford is batting .165 with a double, four home runs and eight walks.
- Crawford has gotten a hit in 12 of 26 games this year (46.2%), with multiple hits twice.
- Looking at the 26 games he has played this year, he's hit a long ball in four of them (15.4%), and in 4% of his trips to the plate.
- Crawford has picked up an RBI in 26.9% of his games this season, with more than one RBI in 11.5% of his games. He has also driven in three or more runs in two contests.
- In five of 26 games this year, he has scored, including multiple runs once.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Brandon Crawford Home/Away Batting Splits
|8 (57.1%)||Games w/1+ Hit||4 (33.3%)|
|1 (7.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||1 (8.3%)|
|3 (21.4%)||Games w/1+ Run||2 (16.7%)|
|2 (14.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (16.7%)|
|5 (35.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||2 (16.7%)|
Twins Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Twins has a collective 9.9 K/9, the first-best in the league.
- The Twins have the third-ranked team ERA across all league pitching staffs (3.43).
- Twins pitchers combine to allow the fourth-fewest home runs in baseball (44 total, 0.9 per game).
- Gray gets the start for the Twins, his 10th of the season. He is 4-0 with a 1.64 ERA and 60 strikeouts in 49 1/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander last pitched on Wednesday against the Los Angeles Dodgers, when he tossed four innings, allowing two earned runs while giving up five hits.
- The 33-year-old ranks first in ERA (1.64), 31st in WHIP (1.155), and eighth in K/9 (10.9) among qualifying pitchers in MLB play this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.