Giants vs. Twins: Odds, spread, over/under - May 22
On Monday, May 22 at 7:40 PM ET, Byron Buxton and the Minnesota Twins (25-22) host Thairo Estrada and the San Francisco Giants (22-24) in the series opener at Target Field.
The Twins are -150 moneyline favorites for this matchup with the Giants (+125). The game's total has been set at 8.5 runs.
Giants vs. Twins Time and TV Channel
- Date: Monday, May 22, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Venue: Target Field
- Probable Pitchers: Bailey Ober - MIN (3-0, 1.78 ERA) vs John Brebbia - SF (2-0, 4.26 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Giants vs. Twins Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed at several sportsbooks.
|Twins Moneyline||Giants Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-165||+140||-||8.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-150||+125||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-169||+140||-||8.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-150||+130||Twins (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
If you're looking to wager on the Giants and Twins matchup but want some assistance with how to get started, here's a quick breakdown. Betting on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Giants (+125) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they end up winning the game, you'd get $22.50 back in your pocket.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will LaMonte Wade Jr hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Giants Injury Report|
|Twins vs Giants Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs Giants Player Props|
|Twins vs Giants Pitching Matchup|
|Twins vs Giants Prediction|
|How to Watch Twins vs Giants|
Giants vs. Twins Betting Trends and Insights
- The Twins have entered the game as favorites 29 times this season and won 20, or 69%, of those games.
- The Twins have gone 11-6 (winning 64.7% of their games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -150 or shorter.
- The bookmakers' moneyline implies a 60% chance of a victory for Minnesota.
- The Twins were the moneyline favorite for four of their last 10 games, and they finished 2-2 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups (all had set totals), Minnesota combined with its opponents to hit the over on the total six times.
- The Giants have been underdogs in 21 games this season and have come away with the win 10 times (47.6%) in those contests.
- This year, the Giants have won two of eight games when listed as at least +125 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Giants have played as underdogs in three of their past 10 games and won two of those contests.
- San Francisco and its opponents have combined to hit the over four times in the last 10 games with a total.
Giants vs. Twins Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|LaMonte Wade Jr||0.5 (-189)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+425)||0.5 (+195)|
|Mike Yastrzemski||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+320)||0.5 (+155)|
|J.D. Davis||0.5 (-227)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+350)||0.5 (+155)|
|Brandon Crawford||0.5 (-167)||0.5 (-167)||0.5 (+550)||0.5 (+220)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Giants, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Giants Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+8000||19th||3rd|
|Win NL West||+2500||-||4th|
Think the Giants can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for San Francisco and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.