William Karlsson Player Prop Bets: Golden Knights vs. Stars - Stanley Cup Semifinals Game 2
William Karlsson will be on the ice when the Vegas Golden Knights and Dallas Stars meet in Game 2 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals, at 3:00 PM ET on Sunday, May 21, 2023. If you're thinking about a wager on Karlsson against the Stars, we have lots of info to help.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle. Click here to sign up!
William Karlsson vs. Stars Game Info & Odds
- When: Sunday, May 21, 2023 at 3:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ABC and ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -110)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +175)
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on player props with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Golden Knights vs Stars Game Info
|Golden Knights vs Stars Betting Trends & Stats|
|Golden Knights vs Stars Player Props|
|Golden Knights vs Stars Odds/Over/Under|
|How to Watch Golden Knights vs Stars|
|Golden Knights vs Stars Prediction|
Karlsson Season Stats Insights
- In 82 games this season, Karlsson has a plus-minus of +14, while averaging 17:28 on the ice per game.
- Karlsson has a goal in 14 games this season through 82 games played, but has not had multiple goals in any of those games.
- Karlsson has a point in 41 games this season (out of 82), including multiple points 12 times.
- In 32 of 82 games this year, Karlsson has registered an assist, and in seven of those matches recorded two or more.
- The implied probability is 52.4% that Karlsson goes over his points over/under based on the odds.
- There is a 36.4% chance of Karlsson having more than 0.5 assists, based on the moneyline odds.
Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Karlsson Stats vs. the Stars
- The Stars have conceded 215 goals in total (2.6 per game), which ranks third in the NHL for fewest goals allowed.
- The team's goal differential (+66) ranks fourth-best in the NHL.
|2022-2023 Season||Stat||vs. Dallas|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.