Tommy Paul 2023 French Open Odds
The French Open continues in Paris, France, with Tommy Paul in the round of 64 versus Nicolas Jarry. Paul currently is +25000 to win it all at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Paul at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 64
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 11
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Paul's Next Match
After his 6-3, 6-2, 6-4 victory over Dominic Stephan Stricker in the round of 128, Paul will play Jarry in the round of 64 on Thursday, June 1 at 8:15 AM ET.
Paul is listed at +115 to win his next matchup versus Jarry. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Tommy Paul Grand Slam Odds
- French Open odds to win: +25000
Want to bet on Paul? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- In the Round of 128, Paul was victorious 6-3, 6-2, 6-4 versus Stricker on Tuesday.
- Through 23 tournaments over the past year, Paul has gone 37-23 and has not won a title.
- Paul has a record of 1-4 on clay over the last 12 months.
- Paul, over the past 12 months, has played 60 matches across all court surfaces, and 26.1 games per match.
- In his five matches on a clay surface over the past year, Paul has averaged 25.2 games.
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages over the past 12 months, Paul has won 80.3% of his games on serve, and 25.9% on return.
- On clay over the past year, Paul has claimed 66.7% of his service games and 22.2% of his return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.