Giants vs. Marlins: Odds, spread, over/under - May 21
Thairo Estrada and the San Francisco Giants (21-24) match up with Luis Arraez and the Miami Marlins (24-22) in the series rubber match at Oracle Park on Sunday, May 21. The game will begin at 4:05 PM ET.
Oddsmakers list the Giants as -135 favorites on the moneyline, while giving the underdog Marlins +110 moneyline odds to win. The total for the game is set at 8 runs.
Giants vs. Marlins Time and TV Channel
- Date: Sunday, May 21, 2023
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-BA
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Venue: Oracle Park
- Probable Pitchers: Alex Wood - SF (0-0, 2.87 ERA) vs Jesus Luzardo - MIA (3-2, 3.16 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Giants vs. Marlins Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup at individual sportsbooks.
|Giants Moneyline||Marlins Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-135||+115||-||7.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-135||+110||-||8||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-135||+115||-||7.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-130||+110||Giants (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Have the desire to put money on the Giants' game versus the Marlins but aren't quite sure where to start? We're here to assist you. Betting the moneyline, run line, and total are a few of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for example, the Giants (-135) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Giants to beat the Marlins with those odds, and the Giants emerge with the victory, you'd get back $17.41.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to play, like player props (will Thairo Estrada get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Giants Injury Report|
|Giants vs Marlins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Giants vs Marlins Pitching Matchup|
|Giants vs Marlins Player Props|
|How to Watch Giants vs Marlins|
|Giants vs Marlins Prediction|
Giants vs. Marlins Betting Trends and Insights
- The Giants have won eight, or 40%, of the 20 games they've played as favorites this season.
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -135 or shorter, the Giants have a record of 4-10 (28.6%).
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that San Francisco has a 57.4% chance to win.
- The Giants went 3-4 across the seven games they were favored on the moneyline in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 outings (all 10 of them had set totals), San Francisco and its opponents combined to hit the over four times.
- The Marlins have been chosen as underdogs in 26 games this year and have walked away with the win 12 times (46.2%) in those games.
- This year, the Marlins have won eight of 17 games when listed as at least +110 or worse on the moneyline.
- In four games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Marlins have a record of 3-1.
- Miami and its opponents have combined to hit the over four times in the last 10 games with a total.
Giants vs. Marlins Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Mitch Haniger||0.5 (-200)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+450)||0.5 (+155)|
|Thairo Estrada||1.5 (+200)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+775)||0.5 (+230)|
|Wilmer Flores||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+500)||0.5 (+200)|
|Bryce Johnson||0.5 (-149)||0.5 (-149)||0.5 (+950)||0.5 (+290)|
|Brandon Crawford||0.5 (-128)||0.5 (-128)||0.5 (+950)||0.5 (+270)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Giants, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Giants Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+8000||19th||3rd|
|Win NL West||+3000||-||4th|
Think the Giants can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for San Francisco and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.